Chapter 6

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin was devastated when Bang-PD gave him a hard time, yet again, for being late. He has school for pete's sake, can't he take any consideration?
He starts questioning himself if is it worth being an idol.

"Are you all ready for the trip?" Jimin asked all the students in the gym as the students all answered yes.

Of course, they were all excited. Last time, Jimin proposed that the students' vacation was to go the amusement park; he booked the whole park.

"All class presidents, I'm counting on you. Please take care all of your classmates. Now let's go to our bus as it will lead us to the airport."

"Wow, it's really happening." Yoongi thought

MIN YOONGI'S POV

As we all go outside. I was shocked to see many buses that are parked outside the school. I checked the numbers...

1013, it was our bus number. It's the same number of Jimin's birthday.

I pointed it to my classmates, our section only, of course. Before we got inside, Jimin stopped us.

"Before we go, we must have a partner. It's our go-buddy incase we get lost."

"Hey, we're not kids anymore." I said. He clicked his tongue.

"Just follow my orders. It's better to be safe than not. Jinsoo, you're going with Mina." He said as he calls out for more names.

I was just checking something on my phone when I suddenly heard my name. "Min yoongi? Hehe, you're going with me." He said chuckling. Oh for pete's sakeeee!

"Whattt?! Whyyyyyy!" I whined

"Shut up. It's not like you don't want to be with your crush." He cheekily said as I put my hands on my hip.

"You arrogant little bi-" I was cut off by him pulling me inside the bus.

"Wear your seatbelts, guys!" He announced before sitting beside me. I was seated near the mirror.

"Why does it have to be you?"

"Why doesn't it have to be me?" He sassed.

"Tsk. Just don't talk to me and you're good."

"You started the conversation, hello?"

"Shhhh!" I put my index finger on his lips as I shushed him.

I took my headphones inside my bag as I wore them. I was about to drift off to my sleep when I suddenly feel someone's head on my shoulder. I turned my head, shocked, seeing Park Jimin sleeping.

I rolled my eyes. I examined his features. He has tiny freckles, small nose, and plumpy lips. His features are just so unique, it was captivating to be exact.

I was startled when the buss made a small turbulence causing to shake itself, but Jimin didn't wake up, he was sound asleep on my shoulder. His head was pretty heavy since I'm slim and small, while he was tall and muscular. I don't understand why his neck wasn't aching by the big difference of our height.

Our destination was here. And Jimin was still asleep like a bear hibernating. I tapped his head lightly, but he didn't move a bit. I was starting to grow impatient because students are already going up from their seats. I tapped his cheeks, heavier than usual as he let out a groan.

"W-what the hell, Yoongi?"

"We're already here, dumbass." I let out a sigh. He jolted his head up and lets out an 'ouch' and touched his neck, rubbing it gently.

"Why the hell is my neck in pain."

"Dude, you were sleeping on my shoulder. I'm short, you idiot! How can you sleep on me when you know our height difference?" I snarled back.

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "You're so sassy. Let me carry your bag, Yoongi." He suggested as he carried my other bag as he carried his two other bags. Wow, this man is strong, not that I'm surprised. He's muscular for pete's sake!

I was about to open my mouth about him carrying my bag but he already left. I sighed, why was he helping me again? Am I that thin leaving him thinking that I can't carry my bag? I sighed once again after leaving the bus.

As we entered the airport, we were greeted by the cold and sensational air. I felt Jimin pulling my wrists. I wondered how he managed to carry three bags whilst pulling me. "You might get lost, Yoongi." He said as I just sighed for the hundredth time knowing that I can't resist because he's too stubborn.

We were already inside the plane and Jimin insisted me to go beside the window. I thanked him for that since I ENJOYED being near the window.

The plane took off and I took my headphones once again and was about to wear them but I noticed Jimin catching his breath.

"Woah man. Are you alright?!"

"As much as I like t-traveling, I also don't like the fact that I'm fucking scared of airplanes taking off." He confessed, clutching his clothes like there's no tomorrow.

I looked at him with worried eyes. "Are you scared?"

"I-I don't know." He sighed and looked at me. "C-Can I hold your hand? If that's okay with you? I promise, I'm not gay and I'm not taking advantage. I'm just really really terrified of the fucking possibilities that this airplane will-" I didn't even let him finish his sentence, I grabbed his hands and held it tightly. Gesturing him to breathe in and out.

"I didn't know that a big guy like you is scared of airplanes." I joked.

"Shut uuupp."