Chapter 14

Yoongi looks at them with a pang on his chest. They were laughing wholeheartedly, in.front.of.him. When his sister, Yoonji, informed him to go eat in the living room. Yoonji had told him while they were walking together on the stairs, that Jimin was the guy who she helped when it was raining.

Yoongi didn't have feelings for the younger, but seeing them happy and laughing made his heart ache a little too much. He just wanted to shut them up and leave them in the living room but that would make them assume things. Yoongi was already feeling feverish, he grew more and more sick when they were all touchy and shit.

"What a small world we are in!" Jimin chimes giving a small nudge to Yoongi on the shoulder. "I didn't know you have a sister, Yoongi?"

"Yeah, I don't want the whole world to know that I have an annoying sister." He says and scoffs, Yoonji just sticks her tongue out at the other.

"Why didn't you mention anything to me that you have a pretty friend?" Yoonji says as she also nudged Yoongi.

That's it

Yoongi stood up, placing the bowl on the table and left them clueless. "I don't understand?"

"Aihh. Yoongi is always like that, you should get used to it, haha." She says as she fished her phone in her pocket. "Shit. I have to meet my friend now, Jimin. Can you please take care of Yoongi for me? I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Don't you worry, Yoonji. I'll take care of him. I'll just order food since I don't know how to cook." Jimin says, scratching his back awkwardly.

Yoonji nods and also left Yoongi in charge of the home. The younger sighed and looked at his phone. It was already going dark. It was 6:30 p.m. He was wondering why the older acted that way when they were just talking. Was he jealous? Or was he mad because they were loud?

Countless thoughts lingered Jimin's mind that he didn't even noticed that he was already in front of the older's room. He entered it and saw Yoongi facing the wall, his back was facing Jimin. He sighed and sat beside him as he touched Yoongi's shoulders.

"Hyung?" He says softly as he tried to peek if the older was asleep. "Why were you acting such a dick earlier? I get that you're sick and all, you don't want our loudness or something, but do you have to be rud-"

"Leave my room, Jimin." He says sternly, his voice almost cracked.

"I can't, and won't, Yoongi. You're sick. You can barely walk or stand or do anything." He says not caring about the older's command.

"Just leave. I don't want you here."

"You already found the girl you're already looking for. And of all people, it happened to be my sister. So what are you still doing here? Just leave me be."

"Why the fuck are you acting this way, Yoong-"

"You can't just fucking kiss me and act like you didn't. You can't just fucking kiss me, and act like it didn't happen at all! Don't play with my feelings like tha-"

"I-I do-"

"Stay away from me. I don't need you!" Yoongi shouts once again, taking his blanket and covered himself.

Jimin just sighs and stood up. "I'm sor-"

"Just go." Yoongi, again, cut his words off.

Jimin stepped out of his door, leaving the older in his room as he decided to call someone he know from school.

"Good evening. May I know Jeon Jungkook's contact number? I have something important to say to him." He says on the other line