Chapter 12

"JIMIN! I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK, BRO!" Hoseok shouts as he greeted Jimin with a warm hug.

"Jiminieeeee! We missed youuuuu!" Namjoon and Jin stood up from where they were sitting as they also hugged Jimin.

"It's only been a week since I was gone, y'all are acting like I was gone for a year." Jimin laughs, throwing his head back.

"You're our dongsaeng! Of course we miss you! And I don't have someone to help me to choreograph our dance!" Hoseok says as he took a gulp from his water bottle.

"Bang-Pd says he wants to meet you as soon as you arrive, GOODLUCK!" Jin says as he chuckles because he knew that Jimin was in trouble again.

"Come on! Go to your bff!" Namjoon and Hoseok says as they both laugh.

"Shut up, you guys." Jimin hurriedly exited the door and went to Bang-PD'a office.

"Sir. I've arrived. What do you want to tell me?" Jimin speaks bowing his head to him as a sign of respect towards the older.

"You promised an overtime. You should choreograph this whole music within this week. Or else..." Bang-PD says as he pushed his cellphone on the desk showing Jimin the music.

Dope by BTS

It was their debut song.

(A/N: IK IT'S NOT THEIR DEBUT SONG, BUT LET'S JUST IMAGINE! THANKS!)

"By the end of the month. Change all your hair color and shoot your new MV."

Fuck, it's happening. Our debut is finally coming.

TIME SKIP

It was already midnight and Yoongi couldn't fucking sleep. It wasn't because of Yoonji's loud music from the other side of the room. And it definitely wasn't about school.

It's about this silver-haired man with a tall and muscular figure. Jimin was occupying his brain, living rent free. Why the hell was he thinking about him? He knows himself that he was gay, but he was sure that he doesn't like Jimin that way.

Sure, Jimin was nice to him. Super caring, lovely, and soft spoken. But what bothered him the most is that he was ignoring Yoongi. How he missed those strong hands wrapping around Yoongi's wrist. And even if it hurt him, he loved the pain, because it was the Younger who caused it.

"Fuck it, I'm going to the store." He mutters under his breath as he grabbed his wallet on the nightstand.

1:00 A.M.

Yoongi enters the store as he was greeted by the cold air conditioner that was just beside the entrance. He grabbed two SMIRNOFFS inside the refrigerator as he went to grab a pack of chips, then he suddenly stumbles on a slightly tall guy. He looks up and saw a guy, smiling brightly as if it wasn't 1 in the fucking morning.

"Oh, I'm so sorry man!" He says to Yoongi as he bowed repeatedly as if he got hurt or something.

"No no it's okay! Don't sweat it!"

The guy's other friends turned all their heads to them as they all gathered in circle. "What did you do to that poor man!" A man with broad shoulders jokingly shouts at his friends who had a bright smile.

"Let me help you!" A man with dimple says to Yoongi as he grabs his stuffs.

"What's going o- Yoongi?"

Jimin.

"J-Jimin?"

"What are you doing here?" They both asked in unison. Jimin scratches his head awkwardly as he faced his hyungs.

"Uhh. These are my friends. Hoseok-hyung, Namjoon-hyung, and Jin-hyung. Guys, this is Yoongi."

TIME SKIP

J

imin suggested that he should walk the older one home since it was too dangerous outside.

They were walking alone in the streets, silently.

Yoongi decided to break the silence. "J-Jimin." He stutters when he called out the younger man's name.

"Yes hyung?"

"I don't like this."

"Don't like what?"

"The silence. The ignoring. All. I don't know why you're doing that, but I want to say sorry if I did bother you at some po-"

"You aren't bothering me, hyung. I think it's best to keep it that way."

"W-Why?"

"I-I don't know."

Yoongi stops his trails as he looked at at Jimin with tears. "Y-You think I could just let it all go after-after you-"

"After what?"

"Just forget it!"

"I saw you dancing with Taehyung the other night. I-I didn't know why, but it hurt me seeing you so fucking happy with him." Jimin says with a bittersweet tone. "Just forget it, hyung."

Yoongi stopped his tracks again because they already reached his house.

"Here's your bag, Hyu-" Jimin was cut off by the older's lips.

Fuck.

He dropped Yoongi's things that he bought from the store. He grabbed Yoongi's waist as he deepened the kiss. He didn't know why but he really felt alive.

Suddenly a flashback played on his mind.

"You can't hate me, baby. You-You just can't."