Darkness

Nezuko was dead. His only family left was dead. The one he promised to help was dead. His sister who he promised to turn back into a human was dead.

And now he had become a demon. He was nothing like Nezuko. When the uppermoon had brought the human body closer he had complitely lost himself. He had devoured that poor human like a monster. Like a wild beast. He was a monster. He was a horrible person.

"That's right." A voice said.

Tanjirou couldn't recognise who the owner of the voice was. It kinda sounded like his own, but at the same time it sounded like someone else.

"Why did you deserve to live?" The voice asked.

This time it kinda sounded like his mother.

"You promised you'd turn me back!"

"You're useless."

"Can't you do one single thing right?"

"You're weak."

"Look what have you become."

"You could've at least tried harder."

"Why didn't you help us?"

"You promised you'd kill him!"

"Why didn't you train more?"

"What would Rengoku-san think?"

"You're a disgrace."

"Monster!"

"You promised you'd come back!"

"You killed me!"

"Horrible."

"I am dissapointed in you."

"Demon!"

"Drop dead."

Every time the voice spoke it sounded a bit different. There was always a small part of it that sounded like himself, and another part that sounded like the people he had met.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...! I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!

He was a demon. A man-eating demon. A monster that devour humans just to satisfy their own hunger and gain power. He failed. He failed to save Nezuko. He dissapointed everyone. He was a horrible person.

As Tanjirou continued to cry the voices slowly faded away and he stopped crying after the last voice was gone. Why was he crying again? He should be training right now. He should be training with his sensei. He sould be getting stronger. He souldn't be crying. Who was Nezuko? Was that even the name he had remembered? Probably not. He shouldn't be thinking about things like this.