The end is near

The end was near. Everyone could feel it. Nakime was getting closer and closer to finding Ubuyashiki. Everyone was starting to get stressed. Tanjirou however, was the only one calm. Muzan quite expected this. Despite slowly getting the bright shine of his back, he was still a mindless tool. If he was told to stay calm, he stayed. 

Douma, being Douma, had invited himself into Kokushibo's dojo.

"Kokushibo-donoo-" Douma stopped in the middle of his sentence.

Kokushibo was sitting down with Tanjirou infront of him. Kokushibo was brushing Tanjirou's, now quite, long hair. There was a soft smile on Tanjirou's lips. The moment they heard Douma, they turned to look at him. Tanjirou's smile vanished and the air around Kokushibo began to feel heavier.

"Oh, my apologies Koksuhibo-dono-"

"How many... times do... I have to... remind you...? Do not enter... my dojo without... my premission." Kokushibo said.

It took Douma a while to realize that Kokushibo had cutted his head off. "My! You're sure are quite fast Kokushibo-dono! Is Tanjirou-san as fast as you?"

Tanjirou tilted his head to the side. "Kokushibo-sensei, doesn't he have... something better to do?"

Douma chuckled. "Oh don't worry your little head Tanjirou! I always have time for my friends!"

Tanjirou blinked in confusion. "But... I'm not your friend?"

Douma pretended to be shocked and hurt.

 "Kokushibo-sensei, are you his friend?"

Kokushibo shook his head. "I am not... his friend."

"Oh you two are just so mean!" Douma whined, putting his head back on his shoulders. "Just like Akaza-dono!"

After Kokushibo managed to get Douma out of his dojo and back to his cult, Tanjirou's training continued.

(I am running out of ideas help-)