Fight

Inosuke stared in shock as the friend he lost months ago stood before him, unknowing who he was. Tanjirou had changed drastically. He had four eyes and each eye had a blood red sclera and slitted cat like pupils. His hair had grown and was in a pony tail, though the ponytail wasn't really long, barely reaching the back of his neck. Tanjirou's scar had extended over his nose and another one was placed under one of his extra eyes. Even though he was a completely different person, he was still recognisable. However, while Inosuke could easily remember who Tanjirou was, Tanjirou had no idea who Inosuke was.

In moments the battle field was filled with chaos. Genya, Sanemi and Gyomei had arrived and were all doing their best against the uppermoon one,  even with a little distraction going around trying to kill them. Inosuke had no other option but to fight. But could he bring Tanjirou down? Could he fulfil the promise he made to Tanjirou? Could he behead him?

He couldn't. He already knew it. No matter what he did, he couldn't bring himself to slash at Tanjirou's neck. Not when Tanjirou had done so much good to him. Not when Tanjirou had been so kind to him.

Motivation is dying again and ideas are dissapearing like cotton candy in the water-