Bonds

Inosuke, Muichiro, Sanemi and Genya stared. They stared, because the scene infront of them was something they'd never seen before.

Tanjirou, the boy who carried his demon sister around, now being a demon himself, was frowning. The demon boy was hiding slightly behind the uppermoon one. He clunged to the older demon, clenching the purple-and-black hexagonal patterned kimono the uppermoon wore and leaning against him. All of his four eyes had narrowed to a childish glare. His mouth formed what looked like a pout. He honestly looked more like an adorable child than a blood thirsty demon.

Tanjirou moved closer to Kokushibo, hiding half of his face behind his arm. Tanjirou frowned. He could already from the scent alone tell that the demon slayer infront of them was on a whole new level, when compared to the previous ones. Tanjirou let out a quiet growl.

Inosuke almost cried. His best friend, the one who had offered him food, the one who had trained with him, had just growled. He was a demon. Each one of his eyes were focusing on one person. The one on his forehead was staring at Genya and Muichiro, who were right next to eachother. His left eye was glaring at Sanemi and his right eye was almost still, never leaving Gyomei. The eye on his cheeck was staring right into Inosuke's soul.

When Kokushibo heard Tanjirou growl, he layed his hand, that had been previously hiding Tanjirou, on Tanjirou's shoulder. Tanjirou, now being brought into a half hug, buried his face in Kokushibo's kimono. It was almost father like hold. If only Kokushibo wouldn't be a demon. Demons can't have family like bonds. There was absolutely no way the uppermoon one out of all demons would lay a fatherly hand on another demon's shoulder.