Bury what remains

A group of kakushis followed Matsuemon back to Tanjirou's and Nezuko's last battlefield. Goto was one of those.

"This place is a mess..."

The buildings nearby were complitely smashed and destroyed. The trees were cut down in multipe points and only a few of them still stood up, hanging on for dear life. There was blood spilled and a dead body. The body was probably someone unfortunate who was killed because they happened to walk by. The kakushis buried the body before beginning to look for anything that was left of the Kamado siblings.

Nezuko's clothes were found stuck under a building that had falled. She must've gotten trapped and was killed then. Poor Nezuko.

The only remains of Tanjirou was his sword and his arm, along side a piece of his haori that had been cut with the hand. Nothing else remained.

The kakushis were sent there to retrieve their remains so they could be buried. Many had mixed feelings about the funeral. Nezuko was a demon and many corps members weren't really on board with the idea of a demon getting buried along side demon slayers. And Tanjirou had been turned into a demon so, many, mostly the ones who didn't like the idea of Nezuko being buried, had the opinion of Tanjirou not also deserving a funeral.

Regardless of the opinions and objections, the funeral was held. Tanjirou and Nezuko were buried right next to eachother.