Sometimes, they fail

"I summoned uppermoon 1 here first. Even now he's listening to us." Nakime said.

Akaza turned aroud where he felt Kokushibo's precense and there the man was, sitting on his knees quietly as a smaller demon sat next to him. Tanjirou was the demon's name. He had been taken by uppermoon 1 to be his apprentice sometime ago, nobody except Muzan, Nakime and Kokushibo himself knew when he had been turned. Even Tanjirou couldn't remember. His memories started out as a valley full of fog, where he couldn't see anything. He couldn't recall when exactly he turned. If someone asked him, he'd most likely say that he's always been a demon. And what did it matter for how long he's been a demon? It didn't matter if he was turned ten years ago or few months ago. The boy in guestion was looking out of the window into the debts of the infinity castle.

"I have... been here... the whole time... Muzan-sama has arrived."

The rest of the uppermoon stared at Tanjirou, and Tanjirou stared back with slight curiosity. He had never seen the other kizuki's up close, and Nakime technically wasn't an uppermoon. Akaza, who recognised the boy was obviously pissed off, but found it hilarious that Tanjirou, the one who had been yelling at him about humans being weaker than demons but still winning in the end no matter what, was now a demon himself.

"Ne Kokushibo-dono, you never really introduced him to us." Douma said.

"He is... my apprentice... There is... nothing else... that matters."

Tanjirou had shifted his attension to Gyokko's strange appearence. The odd, far from anything humanoid, appearence of the uppermoon intrigued Tanjirou. Tanjirou wanted to get a closer look, but didn't leave Kokushibo's side, simply staring at Gyokko from accross the platform. Gyokko obviously noticed this.

"Hyo! He seems to have a sense of style! I see he has taken interest in my beautiful appearence and my wonderful pot!" Gyokko praised himself, then appearing from another pot, that was closer to Tanjirou, and patted the boy's head.

"He is... curious." Kokushibo said. "Anything that... looks odd... or unusal... to him... he wants... to see closer."

Gyokko wasn't sure if he should feel insulted or not. The demon boy wasn't intrigued by his appearence because he looked amazing, but he looked odd. The boy was interested yes, but because he looked odd. As Gyokko kept thinking about Kokushibo's words, Tanjirou had reached up and pulled one of Gyokko's hands. Gyokko let out a small shriek as a very slight pain stung in the arm as the small demon pulled.

Kokushibo reached to grap Tanjirou's wrist. "Tanjirou... let go."

Tanjirou stayed quiet as he loosened his grip on Gyokko's hand and let go. Gyokko appeared more far away from the boy and glared at him. Tanjirou stared at Gyokko for a moment then glanced at Hantengu, who hid behind a wall when Tanjirou looked at him. Then Tanjirou looked at the two uppermoons near Kokushibo.

One with pink hair and blue tattoos all over him and one with rainbow eyes and pale hair. When Tanjirou looked at the uppermoon 2's hair from a different angle, his hair seemed to be a different color. From one angle he had blonde hair and from another he had pure white hair.

Tanjirou didn't get to examine the uppermoons for long though. "Tanjirou lets... go. You... have to... train."

The next moment Nakime had transported the two into Kokushibo's dojo.