(1) live

Delilah was sat at the table with her best friend Bella, eating dinner, when Bella had the idea of doing an instagram live.

"Come on it will be so good! You never go live so all your fans will love it" she claimed

"Okay, fine" Delilah rolled her eyes and started setting her phone upright against the wall. "I'm starting it.
Hi guys I'm here with Bella and if you send any questions we will be happy to answer them"

bojan_cvjeticanin joined the live

"'What are your favourite songs from this year's Eurovision?' I personally love Isreal and France, what about you Deli?" Bella said looking at me.

"Probably Finland and Norway. Wait and Slovenia, I love that song." Delilah replied

"Trust me I know it's all you talk about" Bella rolled her eyes.

"Shut up no I don't!"

"Err yes you do, all I hear is 'omg have you seen the singer he's gorgeous'" Bella said impersonating Delilah

"I've literally never said that. Anyway next question 'what is your favourite flower', mine are probably lilies'"

"Definitely tulips" said Bella "'who are your favourite musical artists' I loveeee Taylor swift and Bruno Mars. Oh and Delilah Blair of course" making the girls laugh.

"I'm a big Queen and Arctic Monkeys fan" Delilah claimed

After a few more questions they decided it was getting late and stopped the live. As Delilah was looking through notifications she sees that a certain Slovenian singer happened to have followed her. Her eyes widen when seeing this.

"What is it?" Says Bella curiously, looking up from her phone.

"I think Bojan might have been watching the live" Delilah confessed.

"Okay and? Isn't that good? I'm matchmaking" Delilah didn't respond "Seriously stop worrying Deli, he probably thought nothing of what I said. Just follow him back and act normal"

"Yeah I suppose your right"

—————————————————————————

delilahblair followed bojan_cvjeticanin

delilahblair followed joker_out_official

———————————————————————

delilahblair

(feel free to comment your thoughts throughout the story - I will gladly take any feedback)

.