(23) arm wrestling

Delilah and Bella watch from the side as Joker Out perform. "They are really good" Bella said

"Is that a surprise?" Delilah laughed

"I haven't really seen them perform before"

As they finish performing the crowd cheer and everyone walks off stage. Delilah pulls Bojan in for kiss "you're so hot" she said in between kisses "but you're also really sweaty" they laughed

Everyone got ready to leave the venue pretty quickly, they spoke to some fans outside for a while but then headed back to the flat.

"Arm wrestling!" Bojan shouts

"Your kidding" Bella said showing no expression and the camera is pointing at Bojan.

"This is one of the most amazing challenges between Joker Out and Delilah Blair"

"Round one we have Lilah and Nace" Bojan declares

"Good thing I've been working out" Delilah jokes while sitting down. She gripped onto Nace's hand.

"3...2...1... go!" Delilah tried her best but she lost pretty quickly.

"Let's be real I was never winning that one"

"Okay I'm the ref now!" Kris said taking the microphone. "For the second round we have the lovely couple Delilah and Bojan, that douchebag from tiktok" Delilah looked him straight in the eye while holding his hand.

"And go!"

Delilah did a better job against Bojan and Nace but still lost horribly. Delilah stood up and took the mic.

"Okay now we have Bella and Kris" she declared

They got ready to arm wrestle and Kris managed to win meaning it was another point to Joker Out.

"This couldn't be more unfair" bella complained

"And that is the end of the game everyone" Bojan said "3-0 to joker out" and the band cheered. The cameras got put away and everyone started to settle down and go back to their rooms.

Delilah and Bojan got into bed and cuddled close to each other. "I'm so in love with you" she said

"I'm so in love with you" He responded, emphasising the 'you'

"I can't believe your going back tomorrow"

"I know but soon we will be together all the time" he smiled

"Yeah and then you will have enough of me" she joked

"I could never have enough of you" he smiled and kissed her.

delilahblair

Liked by mark_pirc, joker_out_official and 82,000 others

delilahblair Thank you Dublin for an amazing night - this is the start of our uk tour and I'm so excited for the other shows with @joker_out_offical. Thank you to @mark_pirc for these beautiful photos.

bojan_cvjeticanin my gorgeous girl
liked by delilahblair

bellathomas so stunning x

user39 SUCH A GOOD SHOW

user94 I had the best time last night

user87 how is she so pretty?

(The arm wrestling thing seems a bit weird but I wanted to add it in)

.