(7) lilah

Delilah was now in Madrid and she loved the heat. She could finally wear her shorts and dresses. On the day she got there she got a text from Bojan asking if she wanted to go out for lunch since the rest or the band were promoting. She happily accepted the offer.
_________________________________

bojan_cveticanin

delilahblair

Bella

Girl why didn't you tell me you were on a date with Bojan

We aren't on a date
We are just having lunch

Sureeee
You tell him that

_______________________________

"People's reactions to us posting each other are so funny" Bojan laughed

"I can't believe people care about our lives so much" Delilah replied just when our food turned up.

"So I was going to ask you something actually" he says calmly however this doesn't make Delilah calm at all. He could ask her anything right now and it was freaking her out.

"Yeah sure what is it?" Okay smooth Delilah smooth.

"Well we are thinking about doing a uk tour in the summer, it will only be small, but I was wondering if you would like to co headline it with us"

"Holy shit i would love to, that would be so much fun" she replied excited

"I'm so glad you said that Lilah" there's that nickname again why does it make her have butterflies in her stomach and blush this much. She hopes he didn't notice but he did. He didn't say anything - he just smiled.

Lunch went well they laughed, they spoke, everything was fine. When they walked out of the restaurant there where some fans near by so they spoke with them for a little bit and that was also where they met up with the rest of the band. They drove back to the hotel together singing 'Because of you' which was a regular occurrence by now.

Bojan opened the car door for Delilah which she responded with "thank you kind sir" and he said "anything for my lady"

MY lady MY what does that even mean!

__________________________________

Everyone was there for sound check and it was the first time Delilah met Käärijä. She was with the rest of Joker out and they were introducing themselves.

"This is Jan, and he's Bo-Jan" Nace explained

"What the fuck is Bojan" Jere laughed "try and say Käärijä"

Everyone did there best pronouncing his name.

"You say it better than me" Jere responded.

After that La Zara came over and they all introduced themselves. Delilah admired how beautiful the French singer was.

.