(27) glasgow

(I kind of forgot about Liverpool, sorry about that)

Delilah woke up in the morning dying for a full English breakfast. She spoke with the others and they all agreed it was a good idea.

"So is that the place with a good breakfast" Bojan asks Delilah

"Yeah should be" she responds "should do a proper fry up"

"You are making my dreams come true" he replies while heading inside. Luckily, everyone enjoys breakfast.

They arrive at St Luke's and do sound check straight away.

"Hey Mark, we are in Glasgow!" She says excited while getting out the bus. The enter the venue to start sound check.

"What artists played in this venue?" Bojan asks the man working there.

"Oh well Thundercat, Anderson Park, the Libertines, and that's just the start of it" he replies

"No way I love the Libertines!" Delilah says, Bojan places his hand on her waist pulling her closer.

"Five guitar shops are really close to our area so we are going to look" Kris says to Bojan from the stage.

"I'm looking for a Danelectro bass in black so I will definitely come with" Delilah responds.

They spend the time going from guitar shops but Kris couldn't find what he was looking for and neither could Delilah.

Delilah was backstage ready to go on, just waiting for the right time.

"Good luck" Bojan said over her shoulder, she turned around and kisses him.

"I love you" she said to him

"I love you too" he replied "now go give them the best show ever"

Delilah smiled and went on stage. Her whole set went perfectly with no technical difficulties. During '34+35' she indicated to the wings where Bojan was during the line 'just give me them babies' which was put on tiktok by many different people later on. She just thought it was funny.

This time her outro was

"He said that I'm hotter than Tobasco
I'm just a pint away from shake my ass mode
I recycle baby, where's the glass go"

Let's just say that after the show they all had a lot to drink.

"Look Bojan forgot his underwear" Delilah laughs showing the camera a red, sparkly thong. Jan takes it and says
"Why has this been so sparklative, why is this so sparkling Delilah?" she starts laughing and backing away but Jan follows "Delilah! Why is this so sparkling?"

The camera follows her "hi I'm Bojan's bitch" she jokes putting on the sunglasses, "ti si idiot, you are an idiot. Slovene" she slurs pointing to her head.

She walks to the bus where there was lots of music already and Jure had a kazoo. Lots of different Eurovision songs were playing. When Delilah walked in Cha Cha Cha was on and some of the band including Bojan were on the floor trying to recreate it. Delilah laughed at them all.

Bojan walks over to her "how drunk are you?" He asks her

"A little" she lies and pulls him to the back of the bus where it is empty and she kisses him.

"Okay you are really drunk" he says

"I like your shirt" she says "I'd prefer it off though"

He just laughs "lets save that for another time"

"they wouldn't realise if we just..."she starts

"I'm going to get you some water and some other clothes, just stay here" he says and leaves the room for a minute and comes back. He hands her the water and she drinks some of it. "are these clothes okay?" He asks

"Yes" she responds while failing to unzip her dress.

"I can do it don't worry" he unzips her dress and slides it down, then helping her put her pyjamas on.

"Thank you" she says smiling

"it's why I'm here" he replies

delilahblair

Liked by @mark_pric, @bojan_cvjeticanin and 40,000 others

delilahblair 'you make it so easy to love'
Thank you Glasgow!!

bellathomas I can't wait to see you tomorrow
liked by delilahblair and krisgusti

bojan_cvjeticanin I look so good
delilahblair hmm you're alright I guess

user55 I love them so much

user27 cutie

user34 I love how confident she has got recently

(The caption is a line in the song To Love btw)

.