(10) "amster-damn bro"

Bojan wasn't originally in Amsterdam with the rest of his band but by the time Delilah got there he was. They picked her up from the airport and they were all happy to see each other again.

When she got in the car Kris was complaining about how he had to wake up at 9 am. Then Bojan goes on the show everyone a video about how Blanca Paloma said she would give him a kiss. Delilah pretended she didn't really care because why should she care but she didn't like how Bojan seemed somewhat happy with that. Maybe she is overthinking everything. But she could see Kris looking at her out of the corner of her eye.

This feeling she had didn't last long though because soon after they were all singing Cha Cha Cha together.

__________________________________

They arrived at sound check which was where Delilah finally met Loreen for the first time. Delilah also filmed a segment for the YouTube documentary because Mark had ran off somewhere.

"This is my puppy" Jere said to the camera, and then Bojan fed jere. Bit strange but Delilah had gotten used it it by now.

Later in the day Delilah was minding her own business just looking on her phone - at that point there were a lot of no bolilah edits on tiktok from when she said unfortunately in the interview- when Bojan comes over with a microphone and asks a question.

"Would you rather gain the success of Rosa Linn's Snap or win Eurovision?"

"Probably win Eurovision because then I will have the success" Delilah answers

"Good answer Lilah" he says putting his hand on her back. Then the camera got turned off. "Are you okay? We haven't spoken much today" he asks

"I'm fine, just a bit worried about tonight. It is going to be a big crowd" she replied. He nodded in a reassuring way. Almost telling her it will all be okay.

__________________________________

delilahblair

Liked by bojan_cvjeticanin, bellathomas and 11,000 others

delilahblair Such an amazing crowd in Amsterdam, I am so excited to see all of you in London very soon 💗

bellathomas ahhh can't wait to see you again
Liked by delilahblair

bojan_cvjeticanin 'Amster-damn bro'
janpeteh we are all seeing this correct?

user83 I loved this outfit

user22 bolilah is real

_________________________________

Outro for Amsterdam:

He took me to red-light so I ran home
That boys not a player he's a man hoe
I look so good he said Amster-damn bro

__________________________________
Bella

Have you looked on tiktok
You are trending like crazy

(I am trying to follow the carpe diem series as much as I can but I have changed the order of some stuff just so it makes more sense. Also I didn't make this outro up, i just stole it from Sabrina Carpenter)

.