(6) no mystery

Later on Delilah spent most of the time at the pre party with Alessandra and Noa which she enjoyed. She couldn't really work out if she was trying to avoid Bojan or if she wanted him to look for her. It was confusing but she just had a good time with her new friends.

She hadn't had much to drink so she went to the bar, however she only happened to find the one person who has been on her mind all day.

"I feel like we always see each other at the bar Bojan" she claimed

"Seems so Lilah" no one had ever called her that before, it made her blush a lot, especially the way it sounded when he said it. "We are planning on having a little party on our mini bus if you want to join"

"Yeah I'll come along" she said looking at him "do you know who else will be there?"

"Well I know the we will all be there and I think the guys from Wild Youth as well" he said "is that okay?"

"Yeah yeah that's all fine, I will be there" she smiled back.

She returned back to Alessandra and Noa a realised they were watching her. "So tell us about you two" Noa said

"There is nothing to tell trust me" Delilah responded, still smiling

"Maybe not yet" Alessandra laughed

__________________________________

A little while later everyone was on this bus, all dancing and singing. Delilah realised that she needed to push away anything that for some reason made things awkward and carry on. There was a lot of Brittany spears playing, Delilah thought Kris might have put that on. By this time she wasn't sober anymore.

"MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME NOWWWW" she was stood right next to Kris at this point "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME"

Delilah realised there was a camera pointing right at her and it made her remember that Joker Out were making a YouTube documentary. She starts to sing right into the camera and pulls Bojan right next to her so they are both singing together. Nothing was weird about it at all, just two friends singing. There is no mystery behind that.

__________________________________
delilahblair

__________________________________delilahblair