(19) votes

Everyone was sat down ready for the public points. Delilah didn't do the best when it came down to Jury points so her hopes dropped a bit. Slovenia was about to get announced for how many public votes they got so Delilah headed over to their area. Her hand gripped Bojan's shoulder as the number was being said.

"And the public vote has awarded you 45 points"

Everyone just clapped slowly, they pretended to be happy but you could tell they weren't.

"It's okay, don't worry" Delilah said "you were the best in my eyes" she said and kissed her boyfriend before heading back to her area.

After a few more minutes it was time for her public vote to be announced. Joker out came over just like how she came over to them.

"And the public vote has awarded you 140 points"

They all celebrated for her, even though this wasn't enough to win it was enough to be happy about.

She ended on 170 points making her 8th over all.

But at this point, what mattered now was who would win, Loreen or Käärijä. Everyone was on the edge of their seats when Loreen's number of points was said. Delilah was  happy for Loreen however she would much rather have had Jere win. They all went over the hug him and make sure he knew they were proud.

Later that night once Delilah was out of costume and makeup she went to see Bojan. He was talking to the camera when she saw him.

"So, first thing first, we made a shit song. Secondly, we had not spent enough money on pyro. Thirdly, I sang it horribly so it was all one big shit show" Bojan said. Delilah came over

"it was a good song and you sang it very well" Delilah said "your jury votes were what really ruined it for you"

"I'm proud of you, it was a great performance" he said avoiding the point before

"Thank you I tried my best" she smiled "I really do love you"

"I really do love you too" he claimed

"What would you say if I moved to Ljubljana after the tour" she said

"I would love that" he said kissing her "then I will be with you all the time"

delilahblair

Liked by bojan_cvjeticanin, eurovision, bellathomas and 16,000 others

delilahblair Thank you for all the votes at Eurovision, I am happy with my score however I can understand if I have let you down. I would like to thank everyone behind the scenes and all the other contestants for being so welcoming. Congratulations to Loreen for winning - it was well deserved- and well done to my good friend Käärijä for coming second.
Eurovision was an amazing experience for me, mainly meeting so many other talented musicians on this journey. Well done to all of this years contestants.

eurovision we loved having you!!

bellathomas I know you won't say it but I will... the jury votes were rigged. Justice for Käärijä

user74 Bella is such a icon

user97 such an amazing performance🫶

(I couldn't make Delilah end on 24 points I just couldn't. I remember the moment when Slovenia got given 45 points and I was gutted, at least I know one of those 45 points is me. I wish Käärijä had won, I'm not saying Loreen's song is bad but I felt so bad for him he deserved to win)

.