˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

❝  五条 悟  ❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
The blazing heat of sun hits the surface and skin who walks ahead of the path they oath to be, the sound of shifting cars, muffled noises filled the ambience as you walked away from the current place.

It was around the afternoon and the lunch that you just have were now melted away as you walk far away from everyone―or anyone to see. The lingering smell of cinnamon clings to your mouth while you pant, running as the cold breeze of the forest hits your skin.

It was odd that you have yourself here as a seven year old kid who have her parents communicating meters away from you who were running around inside the midst of the trees who dances along the strong whistling wind.

You are enjoying this company as the time flies with you sitting on one of the branches while you awaits for a miracle to happen, for your eyes to spot something that is unexpected that unexpected. But the fate doesn't have itself on your side, especially when you fall butt-flat to the ground while almost falling asleep.

"what the―" a voice that makes you panic while picking yourself up, pulling yourself together while brushing up the embarrassing thoughts away. "it was just an accident, I'm fine" you brush the dirt away from your clothes; a small Hakama with a pair of Zori that signifies how much your family respects the traditional clothing up to the country side.

"I never asked" you roll your eyes before gripping tightly on your clothes and encouraging yourself to face the boy behind the voice. And so, you turn your body to face it and your eyes were greeted with angelic ones.

A wavering feeling of shock flew while you let yourself gets hypnotized by the astonishing view of an eyes who's piercing yours. Mesmerizing shades of ocean lies on those eyes with a long eyelashes that emphasize every looks, confusing as it should be for him to have those eyes, you still are starstruck with those.

"wow. . ." you mumble while still staring at him, still contemplating to leave the contact of your eyes behind if just kept in doing what you both started; looking at each other without feeling any distraction behind.

On a different point of view, your eyes were making a shivers run through his spine while he remain still from his position as a glimpse of future shines behind your silhouette. Everything about you was odd in each perspective that poke him to walk forward to have a conversation with you, only to be surprised if how much numb he was when he comes closer to you. Nevertheless how near he was to you, he feels nothing but an icy-chill cold air.

Your orbs was like a ricochet that made his stomach tickles while your hair flew along the wind, sun rays hitting your delicate skin. Blame him for not letting go of the contact that will soon lead to danger, but staring at you feels like heaven.

"hello?" your voice echoed inside the forest that awaken him from the deep daydreaming he have while staring at you. And now his eyes were wide open, he could see the difference from you and to him, definitely the height that hover his pride.

"Why are you sleeping on that stem? you know it's weak" his voice were concerned and he was indeed worried if you are okay or not, literally after you hit the land coming meters above. But to you, his voice were rude and somehow arrogant and it is not flattering to hear.

"none of your business" you rolled your eyes before walking away and is leaving him behind, not wanting any more conversation to share with him, frantically thinking that he'll sabotage you or something.

He was watching your leaving figure while he feels a sudden hint of embarrassment lingers around his system, making him annoyed and walking up to you with full speed so he could share a word with you.

"why are you so rude?" a welcoming question while he blocked that way you are trying to get in, making you more frustrated before answering with the same tone as his. "because you are as well!"

He was left dumbfounded with your answer as you left him again with a fuming face and him flabbergasted. He then soon realized that you were far away from him with the step of your tracks started to fade away, making him more alarmed than he should be before running towards you.

"I am not rude, You!" he was screaming while you are scheming in anger, he was still following you behind like a tail even if you both are already far away from the forest, now entering the crowd.

"could you stop following me?!" you are annoyed with how much he's poking your patience and not knowing you're already running out of it by the minute he kept on doing. And what's more annoying is his grin that is rather a smug as he kept bugging you out of the zone.

"not until you tell me your name~" he already have the courage to show you what kind of personality was hiding under the table and is now laid infront of you as he annoy you. And by the way you groan with each talking you both do are like a music sends by the gods, even if he's well aware that it is because of your anger.

"will you quit if I do?" he then soon nod that makes you more eager to do what he wishes.

"but first, I'm 五条 悟 (Gojo Satoru)" he said with a smirk that makes your stomach turn but is embarrassed to admit right now, especially because you both are just a kid who still have everything to learn about.

"I'm 魂よ/ん (Soul Y/N)" his eyes then shines upon hearing your name, literally knowing how much it fits your beauty while still being the same age as he is. But knowing how much you both have time left was making him feel a sudden melancholy while awaits for another words that might slip to your beauty lips.

"See you. . ." a burst emotions started to appear on his face as he grabs your hands before jumping up and down and turning back and forth, knowing that there's might be a slight chance that you both will encounter again, even if it's not sure. . .he was still holding on.

Holding on with your words even if there's already a decade that passed with him waiting for your arrival, for your presence to come near to his once again. As a cliche kept on walking him faithful even if he already tried to erase that feeling by using different tactics to escape away from your grasp, the grasp you don't intentionally do.

You are not aware of his much you already choke him to death by running on his thoughts from day to night, fearing you might not recognize everything about him that'll help him to have you.

There is this stereotype that you clearly have no feelings towards him for so long―or too long you already fogged the memory of encountering him. It's like a ricochet for him, knowing how much he adores you that he, himself, already sealed the fate that once and for all. . .he will meet you again.

╔════▣◎▣════╗𝐌 𝐈 𝐏 𝐏 𝐄 𝐈╚════▣◎▣════╝

╔════▣◎▣════╗
𝐌 𝐈 𝐏 𝐏 𝐄 𝐈
╚════▣◎▣════╝