❝ 喧嘩  ❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

喧嘩 

Obviously, ever since that day he made himself clear to you was another step for you and him becoming closer. He would always asked you to have a meal with him after his or your mission.

“you know Y/N, why don't we look for your own place, since you already earned a lot from these past few days” he said before shoving the food inside his mouth, not caring about those eyes looking at him with such a way that really makes you uncomfortable. On the other hand, Gojo can see that everyone was staring at you and your form of clothing that really is attractive.

Your top was a cropped one as it shows your torso, your pants were loose and you're wearing a cap as well that shows how much masculinity you have inside your body. Your hair was straight as it you let it down. This type of style really fits you, but at the another meal he have prepare for you was even more than dazzling.

You are wearing a really tight silk dress with a pair of high heels in a shade of white with your hair on curl, you are wearing a latina make up that really shows a powerful feminine aura lingering around you as you walk down the corridor with such a way.

While in your perspective, he was such a fine young man wearing a white polo paired with a white trousers, his shoes were painted in black as he leans on the wall. You immediately stop from your track when you noticed how much your clothes were likely match to his, he did think as well―but he loves it more than anything.

“wow!” he said with a tone before grabbing your shoulders and turning you around slowly, checking your front to back, and head to toe. He just couldn't get enough with your curves and shapes that he can't help but bite his lips while thinking how much the little girl he have met before was now a fine young woman who's walking alongside with him.

“you look good” the first ever compliment he heard coming from your mouth, making his ego went straight up to the skies while he playfully let out a smirk and a dirty eyes under those glasses. You can feel it, it was so vivid for you.

“likewise, m‘lady” he said before opening the door open so you both could have your time together start.

People inside the place you just let your presence out was wondering if you and Gojo have a relationship that they're not capable of knowing, if you both are dating and just not letting hate higher ups know and is deciding to keep it private―not a secret.

Gojo's eyes can't help but to wander around your body and saw how short your dress was. It ends inches above your knees that flash your majestic thighs through every step you take, making him feel distracted as you both walk.

You two decided to roam the mall and was planning to go for a romantic meal tonight, thinking how much he can't let this date night dress of yours get wasted by just going around the mall as you both buy gadgets or what.