❝ 欲望  ❞

欲望  ❞

Down straight the dark alleyway was an individual who happened to be looking for a specific woman who remain a wonder for everything that had been happening, making the blood gone furious due to the difficulty of locating her.

It was another Sunday morning and you've been really exhausted ever since that incident happened. The higher ups have stopped sending you to kind of missions that would bring your body to another traumatizing situation, worried that you might back away if you kept on receiving this kind of treatment from the faculty.

The afternoon breeze hits your skin as you walk up to your office, trying to take some details about your own techniques as you enhance the power of your abilities.

“afternoon, Tamashī” Nanami said while as you accidentally bump into him through the long path you're taking. “Just, Y/N” you said before giving him a tap on his broad shoulders, making him flinch for a little before brushing the thoughts away from his mind.

If he take a great look at you, he could vividly recognize a shadow from your physique, making him wonder from where―and how did meeting you seems like a deja Vu that bugs him to this day. He was sure that your face were very clear for him that at his first glance at you, he could tell that somewhere on the back of his mind, your image was buried that he couldn't dig up.

“then, Kento” you let out a faint smile before giving your goodbye and proceeding to your real destination, your office.

A cozy ambience welcome you at the exact moment you lift your feet to take a step inside your room, still thinking where to start your research about yourself before taking a seat at your chair.

You started of pretty smoothly from digging your families information starting from the former founder of this skill you own until you reach the your name on the list, the last carrier of the Tamashī blood, and the first user of the technique since millennium. You are the first lady that is ever born to the clan that's why you're called miracle from everyone who have the same blood as yours, making you think that the patriarchy in your family were cut off by you being born.

You exhaled before leaning on your seat, trying to find the comfortable position at this moment as you try to arch your back due to the pain.

You are leaning from side to side and even bending yourself to the table just to have your bones stretched, not expecting a visitor that would barge inside your room without permission.

“Y/N–chan!” a loud voice echoed to every corners inside this room as you stay still on your position, bending over as you let your fingertips and toenails hit each other.