十二

❝ 決断 ❞

決断 ❞

An exchange of glances made its way to softened the rock hard heart of a woman who's watching far within the meters. Admiring the view of two lovers who soon to be cut out from this world, soon to be unravel with pain.

“I feel sympathy. . .” she looked down, fidgeting her fingers as the world of guilt and pride collided to her thoughts. This is eating her up in a way that she couldn't figure out, and it's painful to suffer with.

“you shouldn't, pull yourself together” the elder said. Emotions were never a valid reason, and it will never be in this family that is full with hatred and negativity. Love wasn't in the atmosphere of life, it's all about revenge and life that will balance everything. But everything will be am exchange of themselves being unstable about everything. . .but they have to. They have to carry on and not focus themselves on the pain that they will soon have.

“emotions weaken everything, don't let it deceive you” it hurts that they have to go this way, it hurts that they have to be like this. But they could do nothing other than obeying the will of their ancestors.

“do you feel that?” you said, looking somewhere while Gojo sneak a kiss at your cheeks, making you flustered. “stop stealing kisses” you pout a little before standing up and leaving him behind the room, feeling uncomfortable with the ambience that you're feeling. It's a burden for you, but you see nothing to start with. Though, you could feel something coming up to you in such a pace, and you're worried by that.

“bye, Satoru bae” you said before giving him a flying kiss that he accepts. He was fine being like this, being deeply and madly in love with you that is almost obsessive. Despite the fact that you and him will soon argue in the future, he was willing to fix that alongside with you and is eager to always find a way to communicate things out when it's already in a blur. For love, for you, he's willing to lower everything that he's known for because he admires and adores you, he loves you, he likes you. Mahal ka n'ya.

“good morning, Y/N” Nanami said, giving you a nod before giving you a space to walk in with him. He's very gentle with you because he knows how fragile you are, but is tough as well. “good morning, Kento”

The two of you roam around the time while looking for cursed spirits that you both could feel that lingers around the surface. Despite the mission, you still managed to slip a slice of happiness within, like Nanami. You both enjoy what's happening but is wary about everything that revolves around the atmosphere. But luckily, you and Nanami sense no danger coming around the area, it's just a calm ambience that the busy streets give. Fortunately.

The day was peaceful and endearing, it was good for you that your mood was so bright when you make your way to Gojo who's drenched in blood. Despite how dirty he was, you still welcome him with a warm embrace. . .but turns out the mood was a bit different today.