❝  欲望  ❞

❝  欲望 

“Satoru” you called out. It was late at night, here, in this park where Gojo have put your through. You are forced to come along with him due to this teleportation, dragging you along without consent. But, you didn't utter a word because you like this idea as well.

Well, Gojo was aware. There's this phenomenon that a woman around your age would love the idea of late night walks when there's no one around, just the two of you having a conversation while wearing a comfortable clothes. Though he was busy and is exhausted, he managed to slip this in his schedule because he was eager to have time alone with you. It was worth the risk of his tiredness, he didn't bother to worry with you alongside him walking around the city.

“yes, my Y/N?” he said, putting his hands inside his jacket before looking at you who's wearing his hoodie. You look so cute wearing it, and he loves it the most. “hurry up! let's go over there” you point your finger out at a convenience store across the street. It wasn't far nor near at all, it's just meters away from the both of you. “sure thing, your lady”

He dramatically take his hand out and majestically asking for yours, looking like a prince that is asking for a dance to a princess. That scenario made you chuckle before taking it and letting him lead the way, smiling while he walks infront of you.

There's this feeling of happiness, a feeling of bright light blooming inside you as you enjoy the time you are with Gojo. This is the type of warm feeling you've been aching to have these past few years of living, and you cannot believe that the man you have forgotten mentally would be the one who would make you feel that. Luckily, it was the same as his. He's been longing for affection that he cannot find among those woman he's been sleeping with, and those ladies he used just to get over you. His mindset was immature, toxic, but it never bother him since he was so sincere to the idea of having you away from his mind―but he can't.

You both enter the store and is welcomed with a cold air coming from the AC. The four corners were dead quiet if there's no music playing behind, but it fits the cozy ambience.

“What do you want, my‘lady?” he asked. The cashier was looking at him flabbergasted, his mouth were wide open while the woman beside him have the same expression as him. You smile before pointing out to an ice cream, letting Gojo grab it and let his arm snake around your waist.

“Do you think it'll taste good?” you asked, pointing out to the food you have bought. He smile, unsure how to answer your question. “Hate to brag this, my'love. But I don't know” you made a face before putting all the items at the counter.

The room was silent. The two cashier was looking at the both of you through the whole time and you can't feel anything but being uneasy, despite that stare, you brush it off your thoughts. The time didn't come as slow, it was quick and you already found yourselves walking to a park while eating the food.