十一

❝ 日没  ❞

日没

It was around in the afternoon, and people were busy doing their own chores as they all get a rest. But for you it was just like the other day when you have to fight among creatures to protect the humanity away from the spirits.

"You've been in a good mood, Y/N" you giggles, watching Nanami drink a can of soda while you stand behind him. Your body was drenched in blood as you pant and catch your breath, waiting for him to toss you the milk you told him to buy. "really?"

These past few days, you have nothing on mind but to spend your time with Gojo after missions, more likely to do something romantic before drifting away. And you've been bright likewise the sun due to the comfort he's been giving you, the love he's sharing for you, the warm embrace he always do to you. You're unlike your old self with him, you are different person alongside him and there's no doubts that you are opening your everything to him.

"I guess it's because of Gojo, huh?" you are aware of it, and it's not like you will deny it. So, you just smiled at him before catching the box of milk and drinking it, letting your thoughts of love drowns you.

Nanami have seen something bright in you, you are more warm than ever, and it's a dream come true to watch. The way your eyes sparkle when you see Gojo's figure running towards you, the way your lips form a smile just hearing his name, the way your face flushed when he notices every little details about you. Nanami can't think of nothing love, this is what love means, this is what love does to every individual who's feeling this emotions inside them. This is the perfect form of love, fixing the broken. Love is what you both are, you and Gojo were the perfect being to be called inlove.

Though he thinks you're already well, there's still something that bothers him to this day. The thing is that you've been playing inside his thoughts, been living in there rent free with no reason at all, it was odd and rare. But he's not sure if it's actually you. Despite the fact that he can see your looks, your body, your everything, it still feels like the woman inside his thoughts are not you at all.

"Well, I need to catch up some things" you stood up, waking him up to his deep thoughts before slightly tapping his back. You threw the box inside the bin before leaving him all alone as your sword fades to somewhere.

"Y/N!" Nanami called out, catching your attention. You turn your body to face him that is seated near the vending machine before flashing a smile. Your silhouette was beautiful as it shines along the bliss of the sun, that light aura you have brings something to Nanami as you both smile to each other. "Kento" you said, smiling before leaving him and running somewhere to somewhat he doesn't know.

To the woods you go. You called out for Gojo as he said you and him would meet yourselves here, planning to wait for the sun to set and having your romantic and dearly lunch here, at the lakeside. You still wear your uniform that is drenched in crimson, the smell of rotten flesh was still lingering around you but that doesn't bother you. Seeing him excites you, you never bother to think if nothing other than him, him.