❝ 運命 ❞

運命

The bliss of the blazing sun hits your fallen eyelids, still sleeping the tiredness away from your body due to what have happened last night. Probably, you have no clue for what you have done and say to Gojo―because you are drunk.

Hours passed and you are still asleep, Gojo was very far away from you since he was dedicated to buy you breakfast before you open your eyes. But, he should've not have done that.

Meters away from your sleeping figure, there's this man standing straight and directly at your face, trying to communicate with your energy through your dreams. He was trying to manipulate your body by his wicked spells to awaken the hidden soul buried inside of yours, but he failed.

You are still asleep while mind is blank, filled with nothing but pure void as you walk down to it. He was mad about and is planning to take you away along with him without Gojo knowing, but little did he know.

Gojo have already entered his penthouse and he can clearly feel an unwanted aura lingering around this spacious place he owns, he can see a burning energy right at your figure through the door and hallways. He can feel that someone―or something was clinging on to you that made him act up immediately. Walking directly fast at the room he have placed you in, and slamming the door open until he saw nothing but you, sleeping safe and sound while hugging the pillow.

The sound echoed through everywhere, awakening your soul, making you sit up straight with such pace only to be surprised by Gojo seating on the couch across from you while holding a tray of seem to be breakfast.

"good morning, love" your face immediately turn shock, frantically thinking of what could have happened between you and him last night, knowing you're wearing a sinful clothes underneath this silk dress. "l-love?" you said, trying to ask him if you just mistakingly hear it coming from him. He then repeat. "love"

His voice were stern and hot that it made shivers run across your body as he comes closer towards you, lifting his glasses up while a warm smile plastered across his face. You can think of nothing but what could possibly go wrong about drinking, you are in deep thoughts that him placing a quick kiss on your cheeks didn't seem to bother you.

"eat up, I bet you have a hangover" he said, placing the tray on your lap while taking a seat beside you, placing his hands around your waist while pulling you closer for a kiss on your cheek. "I don't have hungover right now" you said, picking the utensils up and cutting the pancake to a small size. "hangxiety is"

He slowly laugh at you before pulling himself away and comfortably sitting himself right infront of you, arms placed behind him for balance and legs crossed to each other.