❝ 誤解 ❞

誤解

Monday came, soon as the clock tics, Nanami as well. You are wearing the uniform you're told to wear, fsr from comfort you're used to. Beside you, there's this 剣  (sword/samurai) that you're holding onto, knowing that you're obligated to use this due to you inheriting it from your ancestors.

“are you ready?” he then asked right after you felt his presence around the four corners you are sitting in, making you not feel any shock due to you being well aware of him being around. “yes” you said before grabbing the hand he let you grab on, pulling you up before checking on you real quick.

He noticed how different your uniform was from those woman who was in here. Every girls have their uniforms on a skirt that really sucks due to the stereotypes of male thinking perverted things, hard to avoid that woman have to deal with. But yours were not, you are wearing a loose short that end inches above your knees and a high white socks that covers your legs. It was paired with the typical uniform at the top, and soon he noticed your shoes were different as well―clearly it have a four inches.

You then soon realized how he's thinking by looking at his eyes that made you sigh before giving him the answer you believe he deserves to hear. “My mother choose it, she's a fashion designer” you admit before showing the face of disappointment that made him chuckle.

He then toss an envelope that you willingly catch before reading what is laid on it. There, a creature with dislocated body was shown and by looking deep at it, it seems like it resembles a figure of a man. “yes, he's a he” he then said as he watches how your eyebrows twitch due to confusion. And by watching how you read, it really was uncomfortable for him especially when there's no inches you're sparing.

Your eyes were almost hitting the paper you're holding that signifies you have a very bad vision, clearly a thing that will not benefits you.

“he was a teacher?” you asked, he then nod before explaining the cause of how he became like that. “he clearly does his job greatly upon protecting his students, but he was left with no justice that leads him to being a cursed spirit” your eyes were looking directly at his that made him back away, he can see how clear your eyes were and how it shines even though there's no space for the sun to shine on.

“mhm” you said before tossing it back to him. Upon hearing his words, you then take a great look at him before inhaling a large amount of air.

“it's just like what I have” he look at you with confusion visible on his eyes, making you smile a bit before walking infront of him and proceeding directly to the door. “you will know what I'm talking about”

He let out a scoff before following you behind, thoughts were flooded with you who's walking away. He was thinking how much comfort you are bringing him even though you both just met yesterday, making him jump to every conclusions of how and why this is happening to him who still have his guard up and is slowly getting torn apart by you. It was odd, he was frantically thinking because he clearly knew nothing about you and same goes to you, he can't find a solace to you who he just encountered.