˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

嫉妬 ❞

A blinding lights reflects through the ocean orbs as he lay flat on the cold ground filled with swaying grass that serves as the carpet to relax on. He was exhausted as he went through every battles with every mission he's assigned to deal with―alongside he call his best friend. The only person he could open up no matter how disgusting the secrets were. He is 夏油傑 (Geto Suguru) 

“yo!” it was around in the afternoon as they take a quick rest after conquering a grade 1 curse, leading them to a total exhaustion. The both of them didn't even notice the calling of a woman who have a beautiful brown hair , mouth was smoking as she blew a large amount of cigarette smoke.

There she stand, leaning on the large tree with her finger twisting a strand of her short hair while watching her two classmate feel at ease inside the forest, with the warm summer breeze bringing them to a slumber they should avoid. She felt a sympathy for her friends as they get all worked up by receiving missions just by being the strongest. Luckily 家入硝子 (Shoko Ieiri) was far away from the expectations every assigned for her.

“We are called to the faculty, lift you asses up” she said before dropping the stick of her cigarettes and was planning to leave the two behind as she make her away from them, intrigued for what awaits inside the room they're called in. She's aware that something is caught up really big and important than leads the higher ups to call out for the both of them.

“Stand up Satoru!” the black haired man pull his friend up while struggling due to how lazy the white haired was, wanting to have more rest under the midst of trees. “noooo” he whined while he found himself on the corridor with a wobbly body, tired and still long for a long deep slumber.

“yes, please take care of my daughter” the sound behind the walls and door as they both contemplate either to come inside or wait for the other to call them. But knowing how empty the hallways were and how much they want to have a seat leads them to quickly slam the door open only to be surprised.

Inside, there's a figure of a woman who carries bag alongside with an adult man who carries a bag as well, seems more heavier than the woman was carrying. The woman have her hair long with a beautiful color that shines, a perfectly shape back view that is revealed due to the hugh ponytail she wear.

Before they both of them could talk or ask, the woman they're staring turn her direction to face them behind, curious to look on who's the reason behind the interruption of their conversation.

There, a woman whom Gojo awaits for the longers time he could possibly count was standing with a dead cold eyes that is different from what he could recall. A dark facade covers her physique as she averted her gaze away from Gojo who's still mesmerized upon seeing her who he long for, who he seek for, who he adores.