Red Pearl's Sinisters

(Top Tae)
Hi!

"Jungkook! Turn off the TV, NOW!"

Jin was currently telling Jungkook to turn off the Tv and go to sleep.

"Hyung~, please 10 more minutes, The villain is about to stab this guy."

"Jungkook, seriously, what's wrong with you? Normal people would cheer for the hero, but you're obsessing over villains?"

"Hyung. First of all I am far from normal, and second, why should I love heroes? Even though they're the ones who get all the good compliments and sacrifices, villains put in so much work and effort just to fail."

"I'm never going to understand your theories, but just go to sleep, NOW! It's already 3 am and I hear stabbing and groning when I'm trying to sleep. At this point I think I'm going to get wrinkles at a young age." Jin rambled.

Jungkook looked at his wall clock and nervously smiled. "Okay fine hyung." Jungkook whined before tossing over the chip bags and chocolate wrappers spread out on his bed.

He crawled into the covers and pretended to sleep till his hyung left. He pulled the covers over his head and started playing news about a new serial killer who called himself V.

Jungkook couldn't see his whole face due to him having a cloth wrapped around his mouth and nose.

But his eyes.

They were glinting, Platinum blond hair just covering the top of his eyebrows. Blue eyes that were so easy to get lost in, yet they gave the daggers piercing through you feeling.

Jungkook loved it. He started pulling up more news about him. As soon as Jungkook saw him, he knew that he was the hero of his life. With the perfect traits of a villain.

Just for him.

Jungkook was walking into university looking like he just woke up from the dead.

"Kookie!" A voice said as he felt someone jump onto him.

"Jimin." He groaned before letting him down.

"Jungkook! What happened to you? Hangover?" Jimin questions.

"Nope, I've got a new crush!"

"Ooh~, Who is it? Is it Kai?"
"Nah, my standards are hard to fulfill. And it's V, ahh he's so HaNdSoMe."

'Wait , you mean V, the serial killer?'

"Ye."

"Jungkook! Have you gone nuts? Are you crazy?"

"Yes, crazy in love."

"Boy, something is seriously wrong with you." Jimin said in eternal shock.

Jungkook was on his phone at lunchtime still obsessing over his crush. Yoongi creeped up behind him and smacked his head with a dictionary.

"Hyung, why did you do that?" Kook whined. Yoongi handed over a blueberry muffin to Jimin and sipped on his black coffee as he pushed the tray with another cup of coffee and a plate of jajangmyeon.

The coffee was probably for Heseok who was late and the Jjajangmyeon for Jungkook.

Jungkook took his chopsticks and threw a piece of pickled radish in his mouth.

"Okay class you have to divide this by this and subtract that by this and then multiply (Math lecture)." The teacher was speaking gibberish that no student understood.

Suddenly the teacher snapped at Yoongi who was taking a cat nap in the back bench.

"YoOnGi! Wake up." He chucked a chalk pen at Yoongi. Yoongi jolted and picked his head up lazily.