Destined

(Top JK)

Jungkook pov.

No! This can't happen!

It's my wedding day.

And I'm standing on the stage waiting for my soon to be husband.

I haven't even seen him yet. I was arranged to this marriage because my father wanted a business dealership with the Kim's.

The music started.

All the guests gathered in the seats and waited patiently for groom. 

And then he walked in.

He had golden blond hair covering his eyebrows. Pink soft looking lips and a mole on his cute nose.

He walked down the aisle hand in hand with Mr.Kim.

He walked up on stage with his head tilted down.

The blond boy picked up his head as they locked eye contact.

And that's when I realized that I was staring.

I quickly looked away with a flinch.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband and cherish him until death does you apart?"

I sighed. Is this really what I want? But on the other hand, I don't even know what I want. But looking at the eternal boy made me think, maybe, just maybe. I have an escape from my cold mask that I have to keep on. I've maintained and morphed my self into this personality. Just to make him. My father proud.

"I do." I said.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband and cherish him until death does you apart?"

Taehyung, my husband. Looked up at me.

He smiled softly.

"I do."

"Alrighty! You may exchange your rings and seal your marriage with a kiss."

I held Taehyung's hand. His fingers were so slender, long, and soft palms.

I slid on the ring on his ring finger.

He did the same to me.

"Now kiss." The priest declared. 

We both inched closer. By the look of Taehyung, I could tell he was pretty uncomfortable.

I took his hand in mine and kissed his knuckles.

He blushed and looked at me. With small stars in his eyes.

After the wedding-

A/n pov.

Taehyung and Jungkook reached to Jungkook's house after the reception.

"Hey, Taehyung, can we talk?" Jungkook asked in a calm voice.

Taehyung smiles whole heartedly. They both go sit down on the couch.