Top To Bottom

Jungkook's Birthday Special🎉

(Top JK)

"Taehyung? Do I look good in this suit, or should I wear the blue one?"

Taehyung walk over to his boyfriend and pecked his lips. "You look good in anything, wear what you want, it's your birthday."

Jungkook smirked. "I'd look good in anything? Then what if I just wear nothing? Wouldn't I look better?"

Taehyung playfully hit Jungkook's shoulder. "You would, but that's only for me to see."

Jungkook chuckled and hugged Taehyung's waist. "What's my birthday gift then?"

"You'll see. Let's go now, Namjoon hyung told us to meet there by 7:00."

Soon they arrived at the reservation. The receptionist led them to their booked hall.

As Jungkook opens the door, five heads popped out of both sides of the room.

"Happy birthday to you! You stepped in Bam's poo, You look like a rabbit, and you smell like it's shit too!"

Jungkook's huge smile now dropped into a pout. "I thought you guys were gonna be nice." He whined.

"Us? Being nice with you? Pfft, we've know you since you wore dippers." Yoongi scoffed.

"Hyung, I didn't wear dippers when I was fucking fifteen years old!" Jungkook's pout intensified. 

"Look, you know very well that we love you. What's the point in telling you something you already know?" Jin said, while putting on the candles on the cake.

Jungkook back hugged Jin, "aww, you love me."

Jin rolled his eyes. "Don't push it." 

"Anyways, happy birthday Jungkookie!!!" Jimin said while jumping on the latter's back, who was basically on Jin. 

Jin pushed his palms onto the table to prevent them from falling on the cake.

The younger two got off Jin's back. "You two created this situation for yourselves, so now face my wrath!"

Jimin and Jungkook gulped.

After a long hour of Jin scolding the two, Taehyung finally decided to step in and stop them.

"Jin hyung, that's enough, look at their faces. They look like puppies who were told off for treats."

"You could've told him that earlier!" Jimin whined.

"Alright, enough ruckus, let's cut the cake." Namjoon said alerting a sneaky Hoseok, who was trying to eat a bit of the cake.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook in front of the cake, and lit the candle.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jungkook~, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."

Jimin extended the 'u' with his angelic voice.

"And now let's have some drinks!" Hoseok said bursting the cork off a champagne bottle.

"Don't worry, we have beer too." Namjoon said bringing out some beer cans.

The whole night they drank, grilled, ate, and drank some more.

By now everyone was a little tipsy. While Jungkook and Taehyung were completely wasted.

They shoved the two to the corner of their car.

"I'll start the car guys." Namjoon said getting into the drivers seat.