Bros?

(Top Tae)

Hoseok: Hi guys! So-

Jimin: hobi hyung! The show is at the end of the shot not the beginning.

Hoseok: I know that Jimin. But I got notified by the author that there's one more announcement we forgot to say.

So without further ado; JJK in Vi- v- Vic.
Ahhh! I can't say this🥲

Jimin: I DEFINITELY CAN! JJK IN VICTORIA SECRET YALL!!!!!

A/n: so, shall we start?

Intro:

Kim Taehyung

- An average student- 19y/o- has a cozy aesthetic- loves warm milk tea- loves photography, dogs, friends and his mom- his mom and dad were divorced when he was ten - also has a good relationship with his mom's wife - Bisexual - may act like a stup...

- 19y/o
- has a cozy aesthetic
- loves warm milk tea
- loves photography, dogs, friends and his mom
- his mom and dad were divorced when he was ten
- also has a good relationship with his mom's wife
- Bisexual
- may act like a stupid alien but is generally very knowledgeable

Jeon Jungkook

- A good student - 18y/o- has a simple vintage aesthetic - loves iced tapioca milk tea- has passion in art- kinda turned dark when his father died, but friends and family pulled him out of that phase- is not comfortable sharing his sexuality with ...

- A good student
- 18y/o
- has a simple vintage aesthetic
- loves iced tapioca milk tea
- has passion in art
- kinda turned dark when his father died, but friends and family pulled him out of that phase
- is not comfortable sharing his sexuality with anyone (other than Jimin) since his mother is homophobic

A/n: now the story...

The days grew shorter and the nights grew longer. Leaves falling from tree branches in colours of red, yellow, orange, and brown. Cool wind blowing through the sky creating a cozy atmosphere.

It was September. Which means school or university starts again.

Jungkook got off his bus, with a cold wind attacking his already messy hair. His attire consisted of a cream coloured cardigan, plain white shirt underneath that was tucked into a pair of baggy jeans. He had a beige coloured tote back to hold his belongings. The look was complete with the big headphones that canceled out any noise.

He walked past a few coffee shops and small convenient stores, where some of the campus students work after their classes.

Jungkook finally reached the doors and clicked the button for entry. The speaker buzzed, then gave access to go in.