Bros? Pt.2

A/n: this is the second part of Bros?

"Hey Jungkook, do you want to go to the beach?" Taehyung asks.

"Sure hyung."

"You first princess." Taehyung opens the car door for the younger.

"I'm a boy. Don't call me princess!" Jungkook says pinching Taehyung's nipple.

"Ow! Save that for next time. Let's go to the beach now."

Jungkook blushed as Taehyung delicately took his hand and sat him in the car.

Taehyung also got in beside him and drove off.

After a while they reached Seoul beach.

It was almost evening, making the sky look like a painted canvas of pink, orange, blue, and purple.

The top off the horizon looking darker with little stars twinkling.

The two sat down on the sand with Jungkook's jacket underneath.

After a long amount of silence, that both of them didn't mind, Jungkook laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Taehyung, thank you."

"Why?"

"You made me feel so special. You made me see  and feel everything I never had before. I love you Taehyung." Jungkook says with tears gathering in his eyes.

Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand while creasing the back of it with his fingers and resting his head on Jungkook's.

"In that case I should say thank you too. You gave me a chance. I feel so complete with you. You're like my home."

Jungkook cocks his eyebrow up in confusion.

"Home isn't just a place where there's a roof over your head. It's a feeling. A feeling you get when you are where your supposed to be."

Jungkook hugs the older and pushes them onto the sand with the younger on top.

"I love you too Jungkook."

They both inch closer, eyes on each other's lips.

Soon enough the gap was closed, gluing their lips together.

The kiss was soft. Both of them were so lost in feeling their lips move against each other.

They pulled away after they were out of breath.

Taehyung flipped them over with Jungkook panting under him.

He kissed the younger again more passionate this time. Pressing into their mouths and feeling each other's tongues swirl around their lips.

They broke the kiss and sat up, still out of breath.

Jungkook laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm glad we didn't second guess ourselves. If we did we wouldn't be as happy as we are now." Jungkook says while the older was hand brushing his hair.

"I'm glad we didn't either. But the guilt is killing me. There were many times when I felt like this was wrong. But being with you made everything worth it." Taehyung confessed, softly creasing the younger's cheeks.

Jungkook softly smiled and kissed Taehyung's cheek. "Let's go home now, we have uni tomorrow."

The next day Jungkook was in his room getting ready to leave. He was wearing a pastel orange sweater and light blue jeans.

He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"Tae-."

Taehyung shushed the younger, leaving open mouthed kisses on his neck.