Kim Jeon Haerin

Taehyung and Jungkook's beautiful adopted daughter Haerin and her antics

A/N: Heyyyy, let's get it! Older siblings will probably relate 😉

🐠🔪🍣🐠🔪🍣🐠🔪🍣🐠🔪🍣🐠🔪🍣

Switch

"Papa! I'm late! When will daddy wake up?" Haerin asks with a cute pout forming on her lips. Kim Jeon Haerin, Jeon Jungkook's and Kim Taehyung's one and only daughter. She was a princess in everyone's eyes. Being the daughter of the well known power couple of Korea she was treated as one as well.

After disbanding BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to reveal their relationship through a live on weverse. They were shocked with the amount of support and additional love they got from their fans. But like the yin and yang sign; there's good in evil and evil in good. Homophobes still exist, and make shitty comments about the couple on various social media platforms. That was the least of their concerns though. After a year of the couple being married, they adopted a beautiful daughter. From the minute they brought her home, she fit right in.

Haerin's uncles were coming over for dinner today, so she was up and ready to get school over with and play the rest of the day with her uncles, especially her favorite; Namjoonie uncle. And to her dismay, her daddy was still asleep.

Taehyung chuckles, "Let's go wake up daddy." He picked up his daughter in his arms and made his way to their bedroom to see a sleepy Jungkook laying on the mattress superman style. Poor bunny was probably tired after fucking his beautiful husband after a long time.

"Jungkook, wake up!" Taehyung scolds his husband while giving a slap on the sleeping man's ass.

"Yeah! Jungkook wakie!" Haerin imitates her papa and taps Jungkook's butt too.

Jungkook wakes up with a smile on his face, seeing his daughter climbing on top of him, he pulls her up and lays her on his chest. "Good morning princess." He kissed Haerin's cheek.

She wipes the kiss off her cheek and sits up on Jungkook's bare chest with crossed arms. "Bad morning daddy. I'm late for school!"

"What?! You?! Being worried about being late to school? Tae, did the sun rise from the west today? Or did she wake up on the wrong side of her pillow?" Jungkook asks Taehyung while getting up.

"No daddy, it's because I get to see Namjoonie uncle today!" She chimes and runs off into the living room.

Jungkook smiles fondly at Haerin and puts on his black tee. "Morning Tae." He pulls Taehyung by his waist and pecks his lips.