Mr. Wife

Top Tae

A/N: Hey guys, so, before you come at me that this story sounds familiar and probably report me for that😅. But this story I'm writing is inspired by a fic I read on YouTube. So I'm taking precautions to credit them first, as I don't want to be accused of copying someone's story line. I tried to write this in my own style so it won't be too similar.

Channel:
https://youtube.com/@taekookslove01?si=9qky7CcXZkt33w9N

If link doesn't work try copy pasting the link on a browser.

They also have a Wattpad account; Taekookslove01

Let's begin;)

🐠🍍🐠🍍🐠🍍🐠🍍🐠🍍🐠🍍🐠🍍🐠

"The bride is gone! She eloped! PANICK!!!" Jimin screams pulling Hoseok's hair in anticipation, who was also screaming his head off while reading the note that their eloped bride, Jiya had left for them.

"Fuck fuck fuck, she's not answering her phone either!" Jungkook says while pacing left an right, trying to call his sister's number once again for the 12th time.

"What are we gonna do?! We can't just keep the groom waiting there. Also with a bunch of well known relatives. If it gets out that Jiya eloped then the Jeon family is doomed." Sewul, one of Jungkook's friend's makes a point.

"Thanks Sewul." Jungkook says with sarcasm laced in his tone.

All of them in the room look down in deep thought. The thick atmosphere making it suffocating for their brains.

Chaeyeon then lifts her head up as a an imaginary lightbulb shone above her head. "We need a new bride!" She says.

All of them turn their heads to the only three girls in the room. Jiyeon, Sewul, and Chaeyeon.

"So which one of you is going to get married to doctor boy?" Jimin says.

"No way!" Sewul screams, "I mean, he is handsome and all but..."

"Don't even think about it Sewul." Jiyeon warns, "are you forgetting that we are dating?" She reminded he girlfriend.

Everyone now shifts their eyes to Chaeyeon.

"Uh... ehehehe... about that. I like someone. I can't be the bride." She says. "But someone else can!"

"Who?!"

"Who else? Our Jungkookie." Chaeyeon says with a proud smile on her face.

"What?! No! I'm a man! I can't be the bride!" Jungkook exclaims.

They all look at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"You're our only hope, please Kook, do it for us." His mother says while holding his hand.

Jungkook was about to shake it off and stand to his word but... his family. It depends on him to save it's reputation. He sighs, "fine, I'll agree."

"Oh thank you so much Kookie!" His father says with tears in his eyes.

"Alright! Time to get the bride ready!" Jiyeon announces.

They all run here and there, gathering stuff to get Jungkook dolled up. As they announced that the doctor boy was getting married with a girl, they were trying their best to disguise Jungkook as a woman.

Jungkook shouts in pain as Jiyeon and Chaeyeon were assembling a corset on him. Probably tightening to its limit.

"Oh sweet Aphrodite! Beauty really is pain!" Jungkook says while basking in his pain session.