Crush

Top JK

Taehyung walks into his apartment after an exhausting day at work.

First of all, as soon as he started working, his co worker decided to resign, that left him with a bunch of paper work he had to finish all by himself. And when he went to get all his hard work printed, the office printer went haywire and exploded the area with papers. He still remembers that look that the janitor gave him. He makes a mental note to get him back afterwards.

When Taehyung thought his day couldn't get any worse than the embarrassment he faced, but it did. He went to a restaurant to pick up food for dinner, but as he was walking back to his car, a thief snagged the food package out of his hands and ran away.

Now when he was about to unlock his room door, he accidentally fumbled with his house keys and dropped them on the floor. Talk about  being unlucky.

Taehyung groaned in annoyance and was about to pick up the keys when a bratty looking kid screaming and running kicked his keys away.

"Ji eun! Don't run!" A voice echos down the hall way.

Taehyung completely forgets about his keys when he sees the face of this man. An absolute god of handsomeness, is what Taehyung describes him as.

Jeon Jeongguk, Kim Taehyung's hot neighbour. Which He happens to have a huge crush on.

"Sorry Taehyung hyung. My niece came over to visit today so I've been babysitting her." Jeongguk says while nervously scratching his neck and fixing his newly dyed blonde hair.

According to Taehyung, Jeongguk's blonde hair and undercut makes him hotter than ever. But not saying that he doesn't in his natural black hair either.

"It's okay, she's a kid." Taehyung says with a smile.

"Here I'll go get them for you." Jeongguk runs over to Taehyung's key, picks them up and makes his way back to Taehyung.

He unravels his palm to give the older his keys.

Taehyung takes his keys and first makes sure that he didn't lose his bulky shoe keychain that his friend gifted him for Christmas a week ago.

"Cute." Jeongguk blurts out.

"Huh?!" Taehyung feels heat rising to his cheeks and butterflies swirling in his stomach.

"Uh! T-the Kleenex- wait, no! I mean keychain." Jeongguk says all the random shit that was piled up in his head.

'What the hell Jeon. You really made a fool of yourself .' Jeongguk curses at himself.

"Anyways, thanks Jeongguk. Bye!" Saying that Taehyung opens his door.

As he takes a step into his house, the smell of meat pastries suffocated his nose.

Taehyung walks into the living room to see his friends Jimin and Hoseok cuddling on the couch while watching reels or Jimin's phone, Yoongi on the floor with a bunch of Taehyung's spare blankets, and Namjoon and Jin in the kitchen.

Sometime he regrets giving his spare apartment keys to Jimin.

In the kitchen Taehyung sees Jin pull out a tray of pastries out of the oven and hand them to Namjoon.

"Aww, hyung, did you cook these for me?" Taehyung says as he goes over to Jin giving him a hug.

"Yeah, because you can't cook for yourself!" Jin says.

"Now wash the dishes! And then join us in the living room to play truth or dare."

"Wait, me? Dishes?!" Taehyung asks in shock.