Chapter Seventeen.

Violet swayed back and forth as she looked out upon the wavering sea. They had been sailing for weeks, and she was tired and legs were shaky. There wasn't much to do on a fishing boat so she quickly grew bored and longed for the pleasure of land. The only things that could occupy her time were chatting with her sister, bonding with Rhael and the occasional sparring match with Jorah. ( All of which ended with Jorah on his back)

"They are growing quick." Dany said from beside her. Rhael, Viserion and Drogon were all flying above their ship and occasionally diving into the sea for a bird or a large fish. In the weeks they had been at sea, the three dragons had almost tripled in size. Rhael now too large to merely sit upon her shoulder. The thought saddened her at first until she realized that one day she may hope to ride upon his back. She longed to fly across the sea to the seven Kingdoms with her sister by her side.

"They grow larger everyday, they already scare half of the ships crew." Violet said with a smirk at the thought of the deck hands running at the sight of her dragon.

"Jorah says we should make shore by the morning." Said Dany, who smiled as Viserion fought with Drogon over a very large fish. Violet smiled brightly at the thought of finally being on land once more. " I long for nothing more." She said with a sigh.

"Nothing?" Dany asked, a smirk upon her face. Dany knew all about her love for Jon, Violet having told Dany every bit of detail about her life in Winterfell — including the tales of her fighting for her life across the land. Dany no longer held resentment towards her for her love of the Starks. She knew Violet had no knowledge of who she really was, and after hearing how loving they were towards her sister, she could do nothing but admire them.

"Stop." Violet chuckled, playfully shoving her sister's shoulder. "Jon has taken an oath, we could never be together." She said dismally. Dany reached over and laced her fingers through her sisters, Violet smiling at the action and giving her hand a squeeze.

"Sadly we have both lost our first loves. Mine from death and yours from duty. But I have faith that we can find love again, someday." Said Dany.

"I believe a man would be foolish not to love you, sister. I, on the other hand am a different story. Men typically do not love women who can kill better than they can." Violet said with a chuckle. Dany laughed right alongside her.

"Well then we will just have to find your match now, won't we?" Dany asked before calling Viserion and Drogon back to the ship for the night. Violet couldn't speak Valyrian like Dany, but Dany taught her enough to control Rhael when she needed to. Violet placed two fingers in between her lips and whistled loudly, a tune that only Rhael answered to. He was the only one of the three dragons that would respond to his exact call.

Rhael landed beside her on the ledge of the ship and nudged her shoulder lovingly. Violet smiled and patted his head before kissing him and tossing him a couple cubes of meat from her pocket that he quickly incinerated before eating. "Lets go to bed, shall we?" Asked Violet, even though she knew she would get no response from her dragon. He simply tilted his head and followed along behind her to her chambers below the ship.

Dany kept Drogon and Viserion in a separate room attached to her own, and they slept quietly in their large cages. Violet however, hated being away from him, and Rhael slept at the bottom of her bed. Violet smiled to the large green mass that was nestled at the base of her bed, Rhael screeched quietly to her once before he closed his eyes. And Violet fell asleep with a smile on her face knowing she had her companion by her side.