Q & A (Answers)

Here are the answers to the questions for this weeks Q& A! I'll have some questions at the bottom for my readers to answer in the comment section of this chapter :-)

Who do you think would be more loved by the common people, Dany or Violet? 

I feel like Violet would be more loved by the people of Westeros for a couple reasons. One, she was raised in Westeros, she isn't viewed as a foreigner like Dany is. Two, she fought in the Stark army for years, she has defended the actual people of Westeros on countless occasions. She's the warrior, the warrior who is already renowned across the land for how she performs in combat. And I think the people of Westeros cling to the idea of a battle seasoned ruler on the throne. 

Who is the first main character I think will die first?

I love Tyrion, But unfortunately I think he will kick the bucket amongst our main characters first. I think there's something fishy going on with him and his meeting with Cersei that we didn't see, and I sense a betrayal on the horizon. He wasn't seen but a millisecond in the trailers which makes me think anything they could show of him is a spoiler of some kind. 

Which Hogwarts house would I sort Violet into?

Violet is definitely a Gryffindor/Hufflepuff hybrid! She's already shown she's insanely courageous (Maybe a little insane lol) but she's also very loyal to anyone she cares about! 

Do I think Dany would give up her crown to save her people, just like Jon did? (Minor spoilers here for the new episode)

I want someone to shake the people of the north, there are fucking zombies coming and you are all arguing about Jon bending the knee to Dany. Dany could have taken her huge ass army, and her huge ass dragons and stayed safe on Dragonstone -- but she didn't! Jon Snow would be fucking dead if the flash, I mean Gendry, didn't get that raven to Dany. Jon hadn't bent the knee to her and she still went and saved him! I think those things definitely need to be said to Sansa, and the other northerners that don't trust her. So do I think she would give up her crown to save her people because they obviously only want to side with the king in the north? Yes I think she would, she's listened to sound advice her counselors before. But should she need to give up her crown? Absolutely not! 

Which character am I most like? 

I'm a mix between Cersei and Sandor Clegane, I know odd mix lol I like wine and chicken, also don't mess with my children. 

Now here are some questions for all my readers! Just answer in the comment section!

1) Who do you think should sit on the iron throne, Dany or Violet?

2) Which character is most like your personality?

3) What has been your favorite quote in the series so far?

4) What are your predictions for the series finale?