Chapter Thirteen.

Violet was starting to finally feel like a human being again, after a week at the Stark camp. She was fed, finally got some clothing that wasn't ripped across the entire thing, and slept for over a day straight. She stayed in a private tent with only Catelyn for company, Robb wasn't sure if they could trust many of the men in camp and didn't want to rick Violet being caught by a Lannister spy. 

She had been sharpening Beast , curled up in a chair in the corner of the tent when a raven had flown it's way inside. She frowned and wondered if it maybe had wandered into the wrong tent, that the scroll wasn't for her. But the Targaryen red dragon seal on the front proved otherwise. 

She took the scroll with shaking fingers and set it on the table and holstered her sword. She wasn't positive if she should even open the scroll, like it was a trick and would somehow harm her. But her gut betrayed her mind, something that she had always depended on -- so she opened it. 

She was confused seeing only one word scribbled in neat writing across the center of the page. "Quarth" was all it said. She had only heard about the city across the Narrow Sea, of its vast wonders of jewels and the wealth of it's people. Violet thought maybe the letter had been from her sister, but how would a raven be able to fly that far across the sea. 

"Oh seven hells" She cursed before grabbing her daggers that were laying on the table and holstering them onto herself. Robb had provided her with even more weapons than she had before, and they would prove useful on her next journey. 

After grabbing her bow and slinging her sheath of arrows across her right shoulder, she slid her hood over her head and headed out into the sun. The soldiers had ignored her for the most part, that is until she tried to enter Robb's tent and she was greeted by a sword at the throat. "Unless you not very fond of your head, I suggest you let me inside" She growled under her breath causing the two guards to look at each other. 

"And considering i saved your life once Troy, I feel insulted" She said looking at the guard on the right. A young man a few years older than her who had been with the Stark army for as long as she could remember. "Violet?" He asked with squinted eyes, trying to look through the black hood covering her face.

"In the flesh" She said causing Troy to smirk and bow his head. "My queen" he said sarcastically causing Violet to punch him in the arm and push past him. Robb was sitting looking at the large table covered in a war map. Ser Rodrick and Catelyn were the only other ones in the tent.

"Ah Violet, I could use your opinion on a strategy here" Robb said as he noticed the silver haired girl enter his tent. 

"You know I'm not good at battle strategies Robb, I'm better at the killing aspect of war" she said and pulled the hood off her head, her silver hair falling right past her shoulders. She plopped herself down into the chair at the end of the table and rested her head in her hands while the other three raised their eyebrows at her. 

"I need a ship" She finally said.

"Why?" asked Robb. "Because my sister is in Quarth"

"And how do you know this?" Catelyn asked as she took a sip from a goblet of wine in front of her. Violet said nothing and tossed the scroll with the seal onto the table, allowing Ser Rodrick, Robb and Catelyn to read the very short message.

"This could be a trick, Violet" Robb said reluctantly. Violet shrugged her shoulders and stood from her place at the table. "I don't care. You are going to war to find your sisters, now it's time for me to find mine"  Violet said with a determination like no other.

Robb sighed and rubbed his forehead with his fingertips. "On one condition, you take some of my men with you"

"No" Violet said almost immediately. 

Robb sighed once more " It's dangerous to be traveling by yourself!"

"I was doing it for over a year, Robb! I was fine, it was the gold cloaks who were the ones getting into trouble" said Violet. 

"There is no way you will be able to get into Riverrun by yourself, unless you're being escorted by Stark men. Just take three of them, Please. I know there are soldiers you trust, I'll even let you pick" Robb said with a smirk seeing Violet's defeated look.

She knew the only way to Essos was either on a Tully ship or by finding a pirate. But the bounty on her head being as high as it was, even a pirate would turn her in and they weren't the most honorable men in the seven kingdoms. So the only option she had was to accept Robb's offer.

"Fine" She grumbled "I want Troy, Wells and Weston. I have saved their lives in battle a couple times, they will suffice. Besides, Troy thinks it's hilarious I'm the heir to the throne, one of the only people who does" She said sighing as Robb reached out and shook her hand

"I will miss you Violet, stay safe" He told her and puled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around his waist before the pair pulled apart. "Kill some Lannisters for me" She said with a smirk causing Robb to laugh.

"I will do my best"

~

One month later and Violet and the three Stark men were pulling into a dock outside the city of Quarth. "Fuck that was a long ride" Wells mumbled as the four of them stretched their limbs the best the could. "Says the man who didn't get sea sick once" Violet said as they grabbed their swords that were stored underneath the ship and payed the captain his toll. 

Violet was in wonder at the beautiful city that sat before her. The buildings were made of what looked like pure gold, trees were everywhere you looked. And she loved how it was much warmer than Westeros. Not that the cold bothered her, but the warmth felt like home. 

Violet and her Stark men walked slowly down the docks towards the city, as many people were giving them strange looks. She couldn't blame them, they were four foreigners with weapons attached to their hips. She had pulled the hood from her head and let her long sliver hair flow free.

"Vi, are you sure she's here?" Troy asked her. He had taken to calling her that over the last month, they had been pretty close before she left Winterfell, and got even closer the month they were stuck together on a ship. It was only a friendship type of closeness as her heart was still Jon's, but Troy was her friend.

"I'm not sure Troy" She said with a sigh as they made their way into the city. But they were cut off by a short balding man with more gold than she had ever seen in her life. 

"Where do you think you -- oh Khaleesi, my apologies" He said and stepped aside to head back to a group of even larger men. 

"Khaleesi? What in seven hells is a Khaleesi?" Weston asked as they walked through the crowded city.

"No idea" Violet answered.

That was not the first time she was called Khaleesi, many people had stopped her to say hello to her. She had stopped being confused and grew anxious, realizing the only explanation was that her sister was in fact here in Quarth. Her footsteps quickened as she tried her hardest to get a glimpse of someone with as bright of hair as herself, it was hard to miss. 

"Vi, over there!" Troy shouted at her, pointing his finger at something by a fountain in the center of the city. She looked and saw a very tall black man, there were shorter dark haired women around him and that's when Violet saw her. 

She was identical to Violet in looks, with long wavy silver hair and a gorgeous bright blue dress on. She stood taller, more confident in herself than Violet. She stood like a queen, while Violet was a warrior and hunched over from years of battle. She had found her, she had finally found her sister and her hand reached for her sword in fear that someone would come between them.

A few people noticed her walking towards Danaerys, many looking confused as to how there were two of them. When Danaerys finally noticed Violet only several feet away from her, her eyes widened and she stepped away from the people she was speaking with. 

"Rhaella?" Danaerys whispered, looking Violet over with concern. Violet frowned seeing that was not her name, but Violet was only given to her in Winterfell seeing as nobody knew what else to call her. 

" Just call me Violet" She said, the two silver haired beauties staring at each other with intrigue, neither of them quite knowing exactly what to do....