Chapter Ten.

Violet felt completely out of place wandering around the Lannister camp. Her overly large helmet was heavy on her head, and she was dangerously hot in the silver and red armor. She was surprised after a day with them that nobody found her out, but Tyrion did a very nice job of keeping her under wraps. She stayed in his tent and they took turns on the bed, and Violet would sneak out in the early morning and find a random huddle of soldiers to join. Tyrion told them her name was Jon. Ironic.

Since she was so spectacular at sword fighting, nobody even thought twice that she was a woman. And thankfully none of her long silver hair fell out of her helmet to give away her identity. "Jon, Jon, JON!" she heard someone shout, and looked over to see Bronn shouting at her from a tent opening. Bronn was the only other person to know her identity and she hoped it stayed that way. She knew to be weary of everyone around her, but along with Tyrion she felt she could trust Bronn.

She wandered into the tent and found Tyrion sitting on the ground, a woman with long dark hair at his side. Violet had to turn her head slightly to see out of the overly large helmet on her head to get a good look at her. She was rather pretty, tall and thin and was definitely not from Westeros by her exotic features and the way she spoke. She knew she had to be a whore, as besides her they were the only women around these parts.

"Jon, meet Shae" Bronn said as he plopped down onto the pillows in the middle of the room. "That is one tiny soldier" Shae said with a small smile on her face. Violet smirked beneath her helm, before removing it and tossing it at Bronn. It hit him across the head, earning a groan from him and a laugh of satisfaction from Violet. "I'm not a soldier, but I will kill you if you tell anyone I am here" Violet said, sending a warning glare at Shae, who held her hands up in surrender.

"You have my word, men do not like to listen to women anyway" Shae said. Violet accepted the answer before plopping down on a pile of pillows beneath her feet. "I have grave news, Violet" Tyrion said, speaking from across their tiny circle.

Violet frowned before raising an eyebrow waiting for the tiny Lannister to continue. "Ned Stark is dead, Joffrey has his head on the grounds of treason"

Violet sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth, and felt her eyes watering at the thought of the only father she ever knew being executed. But she shook them away as she didnt have the time to be sad, she was a queen and she was willing to do whatever it took to take back the land that belonged to her. Tyrion was the only Lannister she liked, one of the few people in Westeros she actually cared for, but that did not mean she would not kill his family given the chance.

"Joffrey is a monster" Violet muttered, looking at her dirty fingernails with sudden intruigue. It was treason to say such things, but she did not care. "He is" Tyrion agreed, shocking Violet slightly. She always thought blood looked after blood, and sadly the only blood she had was across the narrow sea. "That isint all Violet" Tyrion began "Viserys Targaryen is also dead"

"What about my sister?" she asked, forgetting all together that there was a third presence among them. "She still lives" Tyrion said with a small smile. Violet nodded and yanked Beast off her hip to begin sharpening. She hadent had the pleasure to kill anything or anyone in quite some time, and she felt the thirst for blood now more than ever.

"Are you telling me, that she is the third Targaryen?" Shae asked the men, looking absolutely stunned by the young silver beauty.

"I am. And like I said, I will kill you if you tell anyone about me" Violet said, Beast finding the belly of Shae. Shae didnt seem fazed by the blade and yet nodded her head. " I care not of politics, but you seem a hell of a lot better than Joffrey" Shae said. The long haired beauty laid back against a mountain of pillows and closed her eyes, sleep soon taking her over.

"I'm leaving tonight" Violet said after several hours of chatting with Tyrion and Bronn. Tyrion's eyes widened and scooted across the floor to sit in front of her. "Tywin is marching on Robb Stark, they are my family and I will not fight against them. Besides I'm not getting any closer to my family marching around with this army"

"Violet please! I must beg you to stay, It is not safe out there alone for a woman!" Tyrion exclaimed, only causing Violet to boil with anger. "A woman?" She asked in disbelief, Bronn was sinking back into the back of the tent like he knew an argument was coming very quickly.

"Am I a woman now My Lord? I seem to remember being the only person to stand up for you at the eerie, I have been passing as a man for quite some time, and with as much grief as your family has caused me I should have gutted every last one of you some time ago!"

Violet knew she was overreacting, Tyrion was her friend. But she couldn't help but feel her blood boil when she was underestimated, it was one thing that got her going to no end. She immediately regretted what she said to the tiny Lannister, but instead of apologizing to him she turned on her heel and slipped on her helmet before heading for the exit of the tent.

"When we take back the seven kingdoms, I'll make sure to spare you both" She said speaking to both Tyrion and Bronn. Those were the last things she said to them before mounting her bright silver mare and riding as far away from the camp as she could. She spoke of we, the we being her and her sister, she knew if Daenarys was anything like she was then she would have the same fire in her belly for revenge, the same thirst for blood that Violet had as she rode aimlessly through Westeros.

~

Dany watched in equal awe and amazement as the pior burned in front of her, the wails of Mirri Maz Duur being the one comforting thing she took in from the horrifying sight. Her husband, the one she first hated and loathed but soon grew to love with every piece of her was dead in front of her. The woman chained to the wood being the cause of all of this.

She knew it was her fault in reality, but it was easier for her to blame the witch then to accept in her heart that she made a poor decision. She had no regret when she tied the witch to the large burning arrangment, and took absolute satisfaction in knowing she would soon be entering the night lands. "Khaleesi, I beg you not to do this" Jorah Mormont stated from beside her.

She looked to the knight and smiled before kissing his cheek gently. The knight had watched after her since the begining, and she loved him dearly as a friend. "Do not worry Ser Jorah" was all she said to him before taking her first step into the fire. She felt absolutely nothing as she took step after step into the fire. The only feeling she had was the feeling deep inside of her, knowing her husband and still born son were gone, taken away from her too soon.

When the fire cleared and the first rays of sunlight rose from the east, was when she first felt something. She felt the pinch on her breast as a tiny dragon nibbed gently on her nip. She looked in pure admiration as two more dragons crawled their way around her tiny soot covered frame. One screeched loudly as it perched it's way onto her shoulder while she carried the other two and stood from the rumble.

Ser Jorah was the first to notice her, and upon seeing the dragons for the first time he kneeled down into the sand. "My queen" He said. Dany was completely naked, with three dragons trying hard to suckle at her breast, and yet everyone around her was kneeling at her feet.

She looked down at the slick green dragon that was in her left arm, the calmest of the three, and she thought of her sister. "Rhaella" She whispered and placed a simple kiss upon it's head. She promised herself that one day this green beauty would fly across the skys, and would bring her flesh and blood back to her.