Chapter 4: New Arrival

It was currently 2 am as Himeko scribbled down the letter her wife had left her by dream walking. She was pacing the room re-reading the letter she had received. Himeko burst out of her room and into March's. Gently shaking awake the younger girl "March, I received another letter from my wife."

March grumbled as she sat up in her bed rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She leaned over and turned on the lamp beside her bed. After she woke up a little more she started to read the letter.

"My Dearest Himeko, I beg you to refrain from taking on any further dangerous missions. Not only do I fear for your safety, but also for the safety of our unborn daughter, (y/n). I cannot bear to lose you again. You and (y/n) are the most important things in my world, and I cannot imagine life without the two of you. Please, my love, stay safe for us."

March looked up at Himeko who was sitting on her bed with an excited look on her face. "Y/n ... that name is beautiful. But she is right Himeko, you probably shouldn't go on any dangerous missions." March said while looking down at Himekos growing belly. Now that Himeko was in her sleep ware her belly was showing more than normal. 

"I think you should probably let PomPom and Dan Heng know. You won't be able to hide it much longer." Himeko placed a hand on the younger girl's head "I'll tell them tomorrow. Would you like to be y/n's godmother? If anything were to happen to me I know she would be safe with you." 

A smile spread across March's face "I would love to." she sat further forward and hugged Himeko. They stayed this way for a few minutes before there was a knock on March's door. It slid open revealing Welt. 

He saw the two women hugging thinking something was wrong from all the loud noises he had heard. "Is everything okay?" he said with concern. "Everything is fine Welt. I just received another letter from a dream again." Himeko said as she handed it to him to read. After a few moments, Welt placed a hand on Himekos's shoulder to congratulate her. The three spoke for a little while long before they all returned to sleep.

As morning came Himeko had told PomPom and Dan Heng that she was pregnant. At this point in time she was roughly 5 months along. She filled them in on her past and how she fixed the Express. Himeko also showed them the letters she had been receiving via Dream Walking from her wife. 

Dan Heng was unfazed but congratulated her. PomPom on the other hand was not happy. "It's already hard to keep the express clean, what am I going to do with a child making a mess." everyone giggled as PomPom had giant sweat beads appeared around their body. 

All of a sudden PomPom was happy again "I won't be the shortest one on board anymore" They skipped away Like nothing happened

As the months passed by Himeko's belly grew bigger and bigger. She hadn't received a letter from her wife since y/n's name was revealed. Placing a hand on her belly "Not long now y/n only one month until I get to meet you. She was sitting in the parlor car looking outside the window of the express waiting for Dan and Welt to return from their mission.