Chapter 8: Please no CPR

Two voices could be heard arguing above an unconscious Stelle and y/n. "They both have a weak heartbeat and pulse, how did y/n even get here? March, you better do CPR." 

"Huh? I've never done it, let alone on a toddler. Dan Heng, you do it!" March was panicked looking at the mini version of Himeko who was on the brink of death, along with a silver-haired girl who was holding the toddler protectively.

Y/n was the first to wake, her eyes slowly drifted open "Aunty March?" her voice was weak. Launching herself forward March cradled the small girl in her arms "I'm sorry, I just wanted to be like Mama and help people." brushing the few loose hairs behind y/n's ear March was thankful that the toddler was okay.

"Your alive and here with us, that's all that matters." March looked up to see the silver-haired girl slowly open her eyes. Dan was leaning in closer, he looked like he was going to kiss her not do CPR. March pushed him out of the way "Stop it they're awake!"

Y/n also saw this "Uncle Dan you can't kiss people without permission Mama taught me that." Still being held in her aunty's arms, everyone stood up. March started to question the girl in front of her "Are you alright? Do you remember your name?" as their conversation continued, y/n rested her head on March's shoulder she was still weak and in and out of consciousness. 

Stelle introduced herself to the trio in front of her "My name is Dan Heng, this is March 7th, but it looks like you already met y/n. How did you even find her?" Stelle had no idea but remembered the toddler being placed in her arms "A woman told me to protect her.. that's all I can remember... I'm sorry."

Dan Heng left with the sleeping y/n while March and Stelle headed further into the Space Station to help with the rescue. After 10 minutes Dan Heng saw the two girls standing by the elevator trying to get it to work.  With no success the group then headed for the control room where they met the head of security on the Herta Space Station, Arlan.

The group continued to fight the Antimatter Legion, the mission was to fix the central elevator. As they got to the Storage Zone in front of the main control panel, the group found themselves surrounded. Y/n woke and rubbed her eyes to see the chaos surrounding the group. She was strapped to the front of March in a makeshift baby carrier.

Y/n gripped the fabric of March's top to try and hide from the enemies, but it was too late... more enemies surrounded them as a loud roar came from the beast in front of them. When all hope was lost she heard the sound of a familiar robot flying past, and y/n took a peak. It was her mothers 'Pizza Slicer' that's what she called it anyway. It began to fly around the legion giving the group their chance to escape.

March held the small girl close as they all ran to the Master Control Zone locking the main door behind them. "You couldn't have come at a better time Himeko, I thought we were all goners!" The pink-haired girl walked towards the redhead as she loosened the makeshift harness y/n had been strapped into.

"W-why is y/n with you?" Himeko said as she ran forward taking the weak toddler in her arms. "Mama... I'm sorry!" y/n burst into tears as she hugged her mother with the little strength she had left. "I-I just wanted to be like you and help people." 

That's when the familiar aroma hit Himeko... the scent of comfort and love. The smell she had been trying to find all these years. It was her wife's perfume the one she remembered when she first saw the Astral Express fall from the sky. "March where was y/n? Was she with anyone else?"

March filled in Himeko on how she found y/n in Stelle's arms and that Stelle was told by a woman to protect the toddler. It must have been the woman that both her daughter and the new trailblazer had come into contact with. Her wife had been here, on the Herta Space Station. 

"Well at least you're safe, and you got to meet mummy. Do you remember what she looked like y/n?" Himeko said as she wiped away the tears that trickled down her daughter's face. "I don't remember sorry mama."

"It's okay let's go and meet Asta, she has been worried about you all!" with y/n on her hip Himeko led the group toward the Lead Researcher. The toddler was still very weak, whatever Kafka had done to her had taken its toll on her small body. "Mama, I'm tired" Himeko started to stroke her daughters head "We need to talk with Asta, just close your eyes and hold onto me okay sweetheart. We will get back to the Express soon."

Himeko heard March's squeals behind her "Ahhh... Stelle see isn't y/n just the cutest, she is a mama's girl though, and she's also shy with new people so I wonder how she will be with you." "I don't really have any experience with kids, so she probably wont like me." Stelle said as they reached Asta.

After finishing their conversation with the Lead Researcher, everyone apart from Himeko went to talk to the researchers around the space station. Asta and Himeko stood on the bridge of the ship "I'm surprised to see y/n here." Himeko looked down at her sleeping daughter "I think she tried to follow me down here, she was lucky she ran into Stelle. Do you know if anyone else boarded the Space Station before us?"

"Someone did hack into the surveillance but it will be hard to tell who did it. Although whoever did has superior skills to Madam Herta. Which only leaves a list of a few people. The Steallaron Hunters being one of them." Asta started to get concerned but the others had finished talking with the researchers.

As the group approached Himeko and Asta alarms started blearing again as warning screens appears in front of them. Looking at the monitor Himeko could see the Doomsday Beast "Take the Express and leave. I'll Stay." Asta said while forcing the crew towards the exit. 

March wanted to say something but Himeko dragged Stelle with her free arm "Lets go!" They ran until communications with Asta were cut off. Taking a path through the supply station the team were able to make it to the platform where the Astral Express should have been docked. 

"Let me go and take a peak with my sharp eyes!" March ran towards the platform before something large swooped the crew. "It's the Doomsday Beast... Its really here." Himeko said while holding y/n close. She ran back and placed her daughter behind a large steal beam hoping that she would be safe there from any of the attacks. 

By the time Himeko had turned around and ran back to the crew the Doomsday Beast had landed in front of them. The beast started to attack the group and it shook the whole station. Y/n had woken up due to the loud noises, as she sat up she looked around to see her mother and the rest of the crew fighting a giant dragon. 

"MAMA!" y/n yelled as she started to run towards Himeko "No y/n you need to stay back, be a good girl for me and stay hidden." Himeko yelled while barely dodging an attack from the beast. The toddler stopped in her tracks "mama" she said under her breath. She couldn't stand there and watch her family die... she had to do something... anything.

She went to run forwards again but someone caught her arm "MAMA... NO LET ME GO!" the toddler yelled but being as small as she was the person that grabbed her overpowered her easily. She couldn't move and was pulled into an embrace before being teleported away.

Himeko glanced back at her daughter to see a woman with plum coloured hair take y/n into an hug and disappear. "Himeko watch out!" Dan had yelled to get her attention again barely dodging an attack from the beast.

The beast howled as the crew landed the final attack, it head started to glow as a beam exploded from its head. "March!" everyone yelled, she was on the ground in the firing line of the laser. Stelle threw herself in the way, her body engulfed in a yellow light as she absorbed the beam. Her body started to float in the air as the Doomsday Beast was blown away and defeated.

Welt flew threw the air knocking Stelle on the head with his cane, stopping the yellow light emitting from her body. March caught Stelle in her arms "She will be alright now." Welt said as he push his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

"Y/n! Y/N!!!" Himeko started to run around the platform looking for her daughter, she fell to the floor remembering that someone had taken her. The woman with plum coloured hair... who was she?

**End of chapter 8**

Well I had some spare time today so decided to write another chapter... you are very welcome!!

Why Kafka gotta come and steal y/n though?? Maybe because I want Kafka fluff in the next chapter tehe

Will y/n return to the Astral Express or will she stay with the Stellaron Hunters?