Waiting

FELIX

It was morning and I woke up early to watch the sunrise with Han.Ever since I saw the sunrise with Hyunjin I was amazed at how pretty it is and I wanted to show Han that.

I got ready and went to Han's cove seeing him fixing one last part of his hair got up and got ready to go to the place.When we arrived there we sat down at the sand and waited till the sun was out.As I was waiting I looked over to the side waiting for a certain person and I was kinda sad when I didn't see him over the deck or him coming here at the golf.Han noticed and started teasing me about it.

"Han pleasee come on I was not waiting for him!"I told him for the 1000 time slightly groaning putting my hands on my face cause of embarrassment."Oh Yeah sure as if I'll believe that"He said in a sarcastic tone making me glare at him."Y'know what never mind lets just watch the sunrise"I told him as he nods in response"Whats so special about this anyways?"Han asks me and I looked at him answering"Well first its a bonding for us and second it is absolutely gorgeous!"

"Oh!Oh!Look!"I said excitedly while pointing at the sun."Woah..."Han says and I look at him with a smirk"See now it would be a shame if you never went with me and saw this"I said to him and he looks back at me saying"Okay,okay you win sorry for teasingg...EVEN THO ITS TRUE THAT YOU WERE WAITING FOR HY-"I cut Han of by blocking his mouth with my hand saying"OH MY GOSH HAN SHUT UP I WAS NOT WAITING FOR HIMM"I shouted right at his ear.Hah payback.

"Who's him?"A sudden voice came out which made me and Hans attention go behind my back.And guess who we just saw....correct Hwang Hyunjin.

I looked back at Han and oh I know he was doing his teasing smirk behind my hand who was still covering his mouth.Han took my hand and removed it from his mouth since he was already suffocating,I turned to look at him and gave him a warning glare that if he told Hyunjin who he was talking about he would smack his tail harder than before.

"Sooo you guys done with the glaring and smirking?"Hyunjin asks which made us realize that he was there."Oh right sorry we forgot you were here."Han says as he looks at me again and saw that I was red even my ears."Felix are you okay?" Hyunjin asks me kinda in a worried tone."Yeah im okay just not feeling well.."I answer him back giving him a smile"Anyways I really am not feeling well so I'll leave you guys.Have fun!!"I told them as I dived off and swam back to my cove.As I was swimming I realized that I haven't created new potions so I decided to make some and probably some new sweets for Han to taste.And yes I do make sweets underwater.

After doing my potions and making sweets I decided to go back to them and give Han some sea marshmallow maybe a bit to Hyunjin since I'am not sure that he will like sea sweets.

I swam out of my cove and came across one of my friend sharks,after talking to her for a minute I continued swimming till I reach my destination.

Once I got there I was about to swim up when my ears caught something....something that would draw my attention

"Han I don't know how but I really like "her""

Oh...

"Don't worry Hyun I'm sure that "she"will like you too from the way you explained "her" to me"

Ouch...So I guess he likes someone else?I sigh and got up with a smile and thought If she really makes you happy then I'am too even if it hurts.

I swam up and saw that they turned to me"Oh hey Lixie!"Han greets me in a happy tone."Hey!By the way Hannie I made some new potions we can try next time,Oh and I also made you some sea marshmallow!"I told him with a happy smile,he looks at me and hugs me saying"OH MY GOSH ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE YOU MADE THESEE!THANK CHUU!"He tells me excitedly while plopping a sea marshmallow in his mouth."Wowww it tastes so good Lixie!"He says eyes practically shining.