Big Fight

SEUNGMIN

"You will never win"

"Okay now let's get this done if I win give me my son back and if you win i'll leave and never bother you again"Sebastian says as we glare at him.

You probably wonder how we got there so fast well Han sent us a message through the pearl necklace me,Jeongin,Jennie and Lisa has.Once we got the message we immediately started swimming to where their location is.How about Jennie and Lisa they are far away?Yes they are but they have strong magic meaning they can teleport to us since we have a connection which are our necklaces.

As Sebastian smirked he threw a magic orb as I.N making me block it.

"Swim behind me and creat a whirlpool strong enough to make him dizzy..HURRY"I whisper to I.N still holding the magic orb in my shield I focused again and made my strength stronger making him troubled.

I signaled Jeongin to cast the whirlpool directly to him and as he does I pushed the magic back making him trip back and turn in the whirlpool.Jennie and Lisa casted a magic spell in the current and it's supposed to make him weaker but Sebastian himself knew he will be able to make it our of the spell and break out of the strong wind.

Lix went back to his cove saying he has a plan and just needs to organize it.I at first said that we need his help but then he refused making me angry he gets to go home while we have to fight and protect him!

I almost went to go back to my cove but I realized that he is my friend and I can't lose him..So I trusted him with his plan.

An hour has passed and the fight is still on.I had a lot of scars on my arm Jennie was almost electrocuted to death but managed to heal up in seconds.Jeongin was weak but still helped I was tearing up I feel dizzy.Then suddenly we saw Felix coming back our eyes went wide when we saw Felix going near his father.

"FELIX DON'T GO NEAR HIM HE IS DANGEROUS!"Lisa shouted looking worried Felix looked at us saying"I'm sorry..."

We all looked at him confused but once Jeongin shouted"Felix please...No don't go with him....Don't leave us..."Me,Han,Jennie and Lisas eyes went wide with tears"LIX DON'T PLEASE THINK ABOUT US...THINK ABOUT HYUNJIN.."Han shouted tears beaming out of his eyes Lisa held Jennie in her arms while crying when I looked at Felix in tears

"Go Lix it doesn't matter anymore look at what you've done to us all!GO AHEAD LEAVE US BEHIND AND BE YOUR SELFISH SELF WITH YOUR SELFISH FATHER!"I shouted at Felix anger toning my voice and he looks at me hurt I don't care anymore,look at him just leaving us after all we did!

"Father..can I go see someone before..I go with you and please do not follow."Felix asked his father and the only thing Sebastian did was smirk at us and answering"Ofcourse my precious son"

As Felix swam up me and my other friends started crying tears falling out endlessly.

"Oh look I win again"Sebastian says laughing at our defeat

Felix came behind his father with a dagger in his hand and stabs it behind his fathers heart making him choke and look behind seeing his son smirking

"Bye  Sebastian also it's Lee Felix to you I'am not your son anymore"Felix says as he twists the dagger and retrieves it.

I looked at Sebastian while saying

"Don't you dare call my friend stupid when you are stupider.Wow you really thought Felix?As in Lee Felix the boy you abused come back to being your son?Never."

That is it for now sorry if its short I just can't think of any ideas right now😭

Bye for now!