Panic

HYUNJIN

We kissed...

As I was kissing Felix I didn't realize what I was doing tho Felix is kissing back..It was a passionate kiss and after a few moments we pulled out of the kiss and just looked at eachother.

"I-I'm sorry..."Felix says looking down at his lap"Why?"I ask Felix and he looks at me saying"For kissing you back.."I looked at him confused"Y-you probably mistook me for someone else..I-"I cut Felix by giving him a peck in the lips"You're talking too much Love I didn't mistook you for anyone"I said with a smile and I noticed a small tear roll down his face when he said that I mistook him so I wiped those tears away and cupped his face.

"Hey look I can wait okay?I will always wait for an answer hm?"I say to him and he nods I chuckled at how cute he looked even tho he was crying his cute nose and eyes are all puffy and red.

"Wait does this mean you're asking me to be?"Felix asks and I continue his sentence by saying"Your official Boyfriend yes I know it has only been a few days but I can't help it Lix.."I say to him and I saw how he nodded with a small smile."Give me some time okay?"Felix says while looking at me and I nodded while smiling.

"Oh!here can I make you something?"Felix asks with a wide smile and who would I be if I said no?"Sure my little mermaid"I answer him while smiling and I chuckled at how he looked he was all red and his tail is glowing bright again."Don't do that..!"Felix says to me"Do what?"I ask"Stop doing your smile its making me blush.."He says quietly and I cooed at him saying"Okay,okay whatever you say my princess"I say while pecking his lips one more time."Now what were you gonna make earlier?"I ask still wondering what will he make.

"Oh right!wait a second"He says while placing his hands on the water and muttering a spell.After that he took out some sort of flower and I was amazed at how beautiful it looked.

"Wow..what is it?"I ask eager to know what it is called so I can do some research later.

"It's called a Platycodon Grandiflorus it is a species of herbaceous flowering perennial plant of the family Campanulaceae, and the only member of the genus Platycodon. It is native to East Asia. It is commonly known as balloon flower, Chinese bellflower, or platycodon."Felix explains to me while giving me the flower."Its so pretty.."I say while looking at the flower"Just like you!"Felix says and I look at him seeing that he is smiling and I blushed at what he said"Hm you finally made me blush darling"I say with a smirk"But I do better"I add in while placing the flower beside me and ofcourse he blushed which made me smile.

"Wait what about your sister..?"Felix asks me looking slight worried"Oh she knows"I simply answer"Oh okay"He says while looking back at the sky it was already turning a shade of pink meaning its about to be morning.

"Well I better get going now Lixie"I say and he looks at me and nodded"Bye Jinnie!"Felixs says and I blush at the nickname"Bye sunshine!"I say but before that I leaned im and kissed his lips one last time then I got my stuff ready and went home.

FELIX

Once I got home I saw Han sitting in my bed crossed arms with"Where were you??"He says while swimming closer to me"I WAS WORRIED SICK I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED"He says screaming at my ear making me flinch"Chill I was with Hyunjin!"I say while patting his back"Wait..YOU GOT TEA?SPILL IT OUT!"Han says while pulling me towards my bed and I laugh a bit at his eagerness to know what happend.

After explaining I looked at Han and saw his jaw dropped"YOU GUYS KISSED?HE MADE THE FIRST MOVE?HE IS ASKING TO TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND?OH MY GOSH FELIX-"I cut his sentence by blocking his mouth"Stop shoutingg!and yes all of that happend"I say as I remove my hand from his mouth.