Close

AUTHOR

As Lisa called Jennie she told her that she will get the rooms set for the three friends to rest.After 30 minutes of fixing the rooms and cooking I went back to where I left the three friends and saw that they were not there probably in Jennies potion room.I teleported my self there and saw the three kids laughing along with my girlfriend,they saw me and greeted me with huge smiles and I smile back.

"So what brings you here I just realized I never asked all I knew was you needed to see Jennie"I ask as I sat down next to them"Oh well we just need to learn how to make a transfiguration spell and probably alot more"The sunshine boy speaks up as I recall it his name is Felix.

"Just so you guys know I will serve your food in your room and heal some of the wounds you guys have okay?"I said and they looked at me while saying"Oh no,no we can take care of it ourselves we don't wanna be a burden even more.."

"Sweethearts you're not a burden to any of us okay?We just wanna help since you guys went through all of those challenges."I say my voice having tenderness and concern.They look back at me and just nod"Okay Jennie honey are you done with those potions?"I ask my beautiful girlfriend"Yeah I also will give you guys one of my spell books so you can learn more.And you guys don't have to give it back it's fine."Jennie says while looking at the boys who eyes are sparkling"REALLY?!"The squirrel like boy says and she nods with a smile.

"Well you guys should go to bed now fix yourselves and take a nap I will wake you guys up if the food is heated up already"I say to them and they nod as a yes"Thank you so much for this we really appriciate it.Now we don't know how to repay you-"I cut the puppy bot by saying"It is alright sweethearts okay no need to repay us we're friends now hm?"I say to them and they nod as I escort them to their rooms"

These kids are so precious..

SEUNGMIN

As Lisa escorts us to our room we thanked her again and set our stuff on the side."It has been a hella day my head still hurts because of the strong wind..."Felix says as he rubs his temple to ease the pain"Yeah same I feel like vomiting.."Han says as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breathe.

"It's alright now guys we have the recipe now we just need to go back to them"I say as all three of us plop down the big bed that was given to us."Minnie?"Felix and Han asks at the same time"Hm?"I respond"Will you visit us someday?"They both say at the same time again these two are really twins"Yeah we will!"I say in a happy tone and they look at me confused"We?"They both ask again.

"Yeah!Channie is leaving his condo there at the east south and move in where you guys live!"I say in enthusiasm and they smile and hug me"We can hangout together again!MAYBE EVEN SING TOGETHER!"Han says screaming in my ear now I know what Felix goes through everyday..

"Wow I can't believe we passed all those 3 encounters"Felix says as he sighs probably cause of his tiredness"Let us rest for now then we can prepare ourselves to go back-"I said finsishing my sentence when I was cutted by Hans gasp"Wha-"And again I was cut by Felix saying"WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THOSE 3 ENCOUNTER AGAIN"Felix says as he covers his face and groans in frustration then I also realized that we do need to go back to those again...

I groan louder this time I don't wanna go through those again...but I have to for Chan...

Me and my friends took a nap and was awaken by Jennie calling and shaking us gently.After we ate they took care of us made us hydrate,eat,treat our wounds and more.We are really greatful for their help.

After a whole day of almost dying we finally slept.

HAN

I woke up to Felix shaking me saying we have to get ready since we have to go home and man I was super excited to see my one and only Lee Minho again!