Apologies

AUTHOR

"Are you sure you are okay love..?" Hyunjin says in a worried tone to his boyfriend who is lying next to Jisung in the sand.

Flashback

"Jisung, get Ezra ready we're leaving and we need some healing potions. Can you do that?" Hyunjin says hurriedly as he sees Felix slowly close his eyes "Y-yes I'lo get her ready.." Jisung says feeling the guilt in his gut, seeing his bestfriend sick because of him? It made Jisung really guilty that he would apologize a million times.

As the mystical creature got set up and ready to fly back to the real world, Jisung held on tight to Felix while Hyunjin guides the dragon to the portal back to earth.

The dragon and the three boys made it safely back to the golf as they take care of Felix. Jisung went to his cove to get some potions that can help Felix in his condition."Here, apply it on his neck and gills so the potion will spread through his body faster." Jisung says as he hands Hyunjin a small bottle of glittering substance inside. Hyunjin applies the potion slowly and carefully into Felix's skin, they wait for a few hours and Felix wakes up.

Back to present
"W-what happened..? Jiji..?" Felix says in a hoarse and weak voice "Love you're awake..! Are you okay? Do you need food? Are you thirsty?Do you need to get into water?Are you dizzy?ARE YOU OKAY?" Hyunjin says in one breath making him pant hard after he finishes, Jisung looks at Felix with teary eyes and jumps into his arms and hugs his bestfriend.

"I'm so sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm sorry.." Jisung says all over again eyes close with tears falling out "Hey,hey,hey..Jiji..It's okay..I'm fine, see? There's no need to be sorry.." Felix says in a sweet comforting tone calming Jisung down, He wipes his bestfriends' tears away and smiles weakly to him."I'm sorry..If I wasn't so dramatic because Minho left me you wouldn't be in this situation.." Jisung says in a very guilty tone.

"Han..He is okay..no need to be guilty. Also sorry if I sounded angry earlier..I was just stressed out.."Hyunjin apologizes with a smile

"A-are you sure..? I-I can leave-"

"NUH-UH YOU SERIOUSLY LEAVING ME WHEN IM SICK(😞)"Felix says dramatically even tho he felt super weak "Lixie you look tired let's get you to bed" Hyunjin says as he places a kiss on Felix's forehead"Yeah Lix, you should rest" Jisung says as he hugs Felix.

Hyunjin and Jisung help Felix stand and walk together back to Hyunjins house.Once they got to the front door, Hyunjin took out his keys and unlocked the door. They went upstairs and went inside Hyunjins room then placed Felix on the bed wearing some comfy clothes after giving him a short bath in the tub.

"Sleep well love.." Hyunjin says with a kiss on the lips as he cuddles Felix.

"Night lovebirds~" Han says behind the door as he goes out to the golf again.

"Why did you have to shatter my heart..?"

(SHORT CHAPTER)Hello pookies😔 I'm saur sorry for not posting for months🫶 I got tired and lost motivation because of guess what THE DAMN SCHOOL WORKS AND LESSONS AND THE STUDIES..BASICALLY THE WHOLE SCHOOL🥹
That's all pookies ilabyoall

FANART TIME‼️