For the First Time

HAN

"ALL WE NEED IS A TRANSIGURATION SPELL!"

Me and Lix shouted at the same time then sitting up and grabing all the stuff we need."Wait Han we don't really know how to make it properly what will we do..?"Felix says looking at me"Oh!Remember Jennie?"I ask him"Yeah what about her?"Felix asks while tilting his head to the side meaning he was confused"She knows alot about potions like alot more than us.So if we can go to her we can ask how this works!"I say in a excited tone while smiling then we started packing since Jennie was at the south part of the sea.But before that we told our boyfriends first so that they won't be worried.

"I'll be back okay?I really wanna try it so we can have some time together on land hm?"I say to Minho who nodded while smiling"Goodluck Love"Minho says while kissing my lips one last time"Thank you wait for me eh?"I say and Minho chuckles while saying"I will Hannie"

FELIX

"I'll be back Hyun I won't take long."I say to Hyunjin who was sitting infront of me"Promise?"He says while pouting"Promise"I say back then we kissed one last time and bid our goodbyes.

HAN

"Ohh I'm so excited!"Felix says while smiling this boy really is a sunshine"Me too I can't wait to learn about the recipe!maybe we can even ask for her to teach us some more potions!"I say also smiling"Let's get going so we can arrive faster"Felix says and I nod my head while flipping my tail faster.

While swimming we noticed the sun setting already we woke up really early for this now we have to find a place to stay."Where will we sleep?"Felix ask kinda shivering since the water was kinda colder.While thinking we heard something swim behind us

Swoosh

There it is we turned our head to look for the thing who was doing that

Swoosh

There it is again then after a few seconds...

"RAHHH!"
"AHHHH!

"AHAHAHA YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE YOUR FACES"The voice said and when we got a better look we immediately hugged him"Seungmin!"Me and Felix say at the same time while hugging him and he hugs back

"Heyy so what brings you guys here?"Seungmin asks us"Well we're looking for Jennie and right now were finding a place to sleep"I explain and he nodded"Oh!Why not sleep at my place?I also have to go to Jennie for uh..."Seungmin says while me and Felix look at eachother and nodded"For  transfiguration spell?"Me and Felix say at the same time"How-"Felix cuts seungmin by saying"We're the same."And I nod"Let's go its getting dark"I say and they nodded then we started following Seungmin

"So who's the lucky girl or guy?"Me and Felix say at the same time in a teasing tone and it worked because we could see Minnies ears turn red and we just giggle"Stop..and I'll tell you.His name is Chan and we basically met by him seeing me accidentally flipping my tail above water then started calling me" Seungmin explains and we cooed at his shyness.

"How about you guys?"He asks us this time"Oh well me and Felix just got caught by them while we were singing in the golf"I say then he looks at us saying"Woah it's like deja vu"After he said that we chuckled then after a few minutes we already got to his cove settled our things and talked for a few minutes then we started going to sleep since it will be one hell of an adventure tomorrow after hearing the stories from Seungmin.

AUTHOR

A new day has started and we got everything we needed for this trip,food,pillows,blankets,potions and some aid kit just incase.We got out of Seungmin's cove and started swimming more towards south.