Meeting

HYUNJIN

As I woke up I saw my sister getting ready so I did too.I told her last night before we slept that we will meet Felix if he is on the location we want him to be.

"You ready?"I ask my sister who was fixing one last part of her outfit"Yeah I'll just put my shoes on,I cant wait to meet him!!"She says in a very excited tone I can tell since she is smiling widely and rushing to put her shoes on.

"Let's get going?"I ask her"Yep!"She answers putting her sling bag over her shoulders.While walking we were chatting and admiring the beauty of the beach infront of my condo."It's so beautiful here.."She blurts out in amusement"Yeah that's why I chose this place.It's also a nice place to dance and to paint in"I say and she looks at me with sparkling eyes.Yeji has always loved dancing since she was little,and it has been a while since she danced because of her school works.

"Well were here"I say to her as she looked at the entrance of the golf"Let's go?"I ask her and she nods with a smile.Once we entered we heard someone humming a sweet tune with a few words and when I got a proper look it was Felix with a small bowl with some stuffs on the floor.It looked like he was making something.

He looked back and saw us standing there.His eyes went wide when he saw Yeji.

"Hey Lix!Don't be scared of her she's with me"I tell him so that he doesn't get scared or panic."OH MY GOD HELLO!OH HYUNJIN IS RIGHT YOU REALLY ARE ADORAB-"I cut Yeji's words by covering her mouth and she looks at me then I mouth a 'sorry'.

"Oh well if she's with you then come take a sit!"Felix answers with a sweet voice while smiling,I missed his smile..

As we sat down Yeji asked Felix what he was doing and Felix said that he was brewing a potion since he got bored in his cove.

"What about Han where did he go?"I ask Felix"Oh he is just with Minho on the other island probably doing some Lovey Dovey"He asnwers and I just let out an 'Oh okay'"Wait who's Minho?"I ask as I realized that I don't know who that Minho guy is."Hannies Human Boyfriend."Felix answers while adding a spell on the bowl the potion is in.

"Well Felix tell em more about you!"Yeji asks Felix with excitement on her voice."Well my full name is Lee Felix my korean name is Yongbok but I don't really like it when people call me that.I know alot of magic,potions and spells.I have some friends but they live far away from here.I'am an Australian mermaid but I went here to korea according to some uh...Misunderstanding there.And that's pretty much about me"Felix explains but I noticed how uneasy he looked when he mentions about how he went here to from Australia to Korea.

"Wow you know magic?!"Yeji shouts and I told her to keep it down since it's morning some people might come here and she apologizes."Yeah you wanna see some?"Felix asks and Yeji's eyes went all sparkly and she nods eagerly.

Felix did a few magic and not gonna lie it impresses me since he never really showed people his magic."Oh!wait here let me make you something!"Felix says with a happy tone.He placed his hands in the water and muttered something under his breathe probably a spell.After that he took his hands out to show two gold necklaces with a pearl in the middle.

"Keep It me,Han and Minho also have it!It will glow if we need something or if we want to meet up!"Felix tells us with a smile"Oh wait I never asked what your name was and what's your guy's relationship?"Felix asks"Oh she is my sister Yeji."I answer him and he looks at me and her backwards looking like he was processing something in his mind and he actually looks cute while doing that.

"Ahh that's why you guys looks so similar!"He says finally processing what he was thinking a while ago and I chuckle at his cuteness.

"Oh!I forgot something!"Felix says looking kinda panicked"Hey you okay?"I ask him worried"I FORGOT TO BABYSIT AGATHA'S PUP"Felix answers panicking"I'll be right back wait here,ofcourse thats if you guys have something else to do-"Felix was cut off by Yeji saying"We'll wait!"and Felix just smiles as he dives back to the water.