Ch 20 |•| For her sake

Lorenzo sat outside the small office with his leg bouncing as he waited for Clara to come out. She had been in there for about an hour and a half now.

He let out a sigh leaning back with his head thrown back as he let his body go slack. He needed to stop worrying. He was right here. She would be fine.

He looked back at the door before letting out another sigh. Clara was being evaluated. She had been doing test after test trying to figure out what was going on in her brain. It was clear as day the girl was struggling.

So far all sign a had pointed to dyslexia. But they wanted to be sure. He just hoped they came to a diagnosis he could actually help her with. For her sake.

He wasn't even sure what sort of tests they had been doing and why they didn't let him in the room but all he could do was wait. He glanced down at his watch again. He had a meeting later today and was starting to wonder wether or not he should cancel.

He decided to give Clara two more hours as he had heard that a reading analysis' could take a while. He pulled his phone out of his blazer pocket before phoning Andreas.

The phone rang for a while before Andreas eventually picked up. Loud music was heard in the background as well as someone shouting something about beer. Lorenzo's eyebrows furrowed as he pulled away making sure he had dialled the right number before putting the phone back to his ear.

"Andreas?" He called but there was no answer just a bunch of shuffling. "Hello Andreas? Are you at a bar right now? Hello?" He heard more shuffling but still no response.

He furrowed his eyebrows before hanging up and calling Romeo. The phone rang for a while aswell before Romeo finally picked up.

"Hello?" He said but he sounded angry.

"Romeo where the hell is Andreas?" He asked getting to the point.

Emilio let out a scoff making Lorenzo furrow his eyebrows even further. "Probably our destroying his liver." He mumbled increasing Lorenzo's concern.

"Did something happen? Is he ok? He never drinks this early?" He said concerned for the mental well-being of his younger brother.

"He's fine. He was just being an ass." Romeo said.

"Did you guys have an argument?" He continued making Romeo scoff again.

"Don't worry about it Lorenzo. It's fine. I'll deal with it when he gets back." He said. "Look I have a patient right now so I'll talk to you later ok?" He said. Lorenzo nodded even though Romeo couldn't see him before bidding his goodbyes and hanging up.

Safe to say Emilio's words had done little to calm him down. Last time Andreas had gone day drinking he had ended up in a jail cell facing assault charges. Lorenzo had to spend millions to cover it all up.

He just hoped he'd be ok this time. He let out a sigh before looking back at the office door. Between Clara and Andrea's he definitely wasn't having a good time. But all he could now was wait. He stared up at the clock letting out a sigh.

He hated waiting.

3 hours earlier

Romeo had been looking for Andreas all day. He knew that Clara's analysis would take a while and they needed to get someone down to the main office incase Lorenzo wouldn't make it to his meeting on time.

He wasn't in the house which worried Romeo because he never left the house without telling anyone. He pulled out his phone giving him a call but he didn't pick up. Romeo was starting to get worried for the safety of his brother.