Kiss Me

Hey guys, thanks so much for waiting I hope you like this chapter. If you want to play the video on the side wait until you read [press play]. Thanks again and please comment! I would really appreciate you guys leaving comments so if you have a spare 5 seconds then please... press that little 'leave comment' button (:

Hermione lay with him for a while more before she felt her eyes growing heavy. It wasn’t any time at all before she could barely keep them open. She kissed him goodnight and crept out of his room so as not to wake her parents and have them thinking all sorts of nonsense.

She climbed into her cold bed and sighed. Why couldn’t he go back to breaking the rules? She chuckled to herself. She never thought she would think something like that. Maybe it was just that she wanted to fall asleep back in his arms.

She wasn’t going to complain though, she loved the fact that he wanted to impress her parents and become a better person for her.

So why do I feel guilty?

Suddenly she was so very awake. She sighed again. He was changing so much for her, it almost seemed unfair that she was letting him.

It’s what he wants… or is it? How am I supposed to know when he never talks to me?

She grunted and rolled over, planting her face firmly into the pillow. Trying to get him to open up is like trying to tell a centaur how to behave; or like pulling teeth.

How was she going to find out whether all of this was something that he wanted for himself or what he thought that she wanted of him? But why would he have approached her in the first place if he didn’t want to change something? It was all too much to think about really. For now she was just going to have to accept the fact that everything in his mind was a tightly guarded secret

Soon enough, the sleep that had been evading her since she climbed into bed began to overcome her. It didn’t take long for her to drift off to sleep.

The next morning she woke up and stretched out, still groggy and sleepy. She looked over at the clock and saw that it was already nine.

Had I really slept in for that long? She thought to herself as she reluctantly swung her legs over the side of the bed and rubbed her eyes. She stretched her body out and sighed. When she saw her hair in the mirror she pulled a face and decided that she didn’t want Draco to see her looking so dishevelled and brushed it down a little before heading downstairs.

She could already hear her parents as she walked down the stairs. There was laughter coming from the kitchen and when she rounded the corner she was surprised to see Draco sitting at the bench with her mother.

The moment he saw her he gave her a big smile and her mother turned around to do the same.

“Morning sweetheart, I was beginning to wonder if you were even still here.” She chuckled. “Draco and I were just discussing our love of books, though I must say that I have not heard of half of his favourites, I suppose that’s the price I pay for being a muddle.”

“I think you mean muggle, mum.” Hermione said lightly.

She waved her hands about and made a tsk sound. “Muddle, muggle, it doesn’t matter how you say it dear, it’s probably true. You will have to get me a copy of that one you were talking about Draco, I would love to read it.” She put a hand over Draco’s and gave it a little squeeze. “What was it called again?”

“Uh, Blue Cauldron.” He said as his eyes darted up to Hermione and back to her mother.

“I shall have to get Hermione to go looking.” She whispered. “Your father is just having a shower, we thought we could go for a wander through Arboretum Park before lunch.” She said, turning back to Hermione.