CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE

[Why Knock them out when you could kill them easily?]

Alpha asked curiously.

"Well... after seeing how quickly they reacted to an unexpected situation. I decided to try that on them. Also, we still need them to find out who tried to assassinate me"

Helena said as she took off her hood, turning off her invisibility cloak. She was curious to see the effects of the [lycanthrope] skill she unlocked after killing one of the intruders.

[YOU DO KNOW THAT THEY MIGHT ATTACK YOU, AFTER GIVING THEM SUCH POWER, ESPECIALLY THE MAN. HE SEEMS TO BE A 4TH CLASS GRANDMASTER.]

"Well, since I just got a new skill, what's the harm in trying it out on others? And wouldn't a strong subject bring better results? And even if they did attack, they couldn't harm me."

Helena said with a confident expression, as sharp claws grew out of her fingers and she made a cut in her palm.

After unlocking the 'lycanthrope' skill, Helena adapted to the skill easily. She noticed that after she became a Celestial being, she could bypass all the restrictions on any skill she had. Which Allows her to control her transformation freely with just a thought.

[YOU ARE NOT JUST GOING TO FEED THEM YOUR BLOOD RIGHT?]

Alpha questioned.

"Emmm... Yes, is there a problem?"

Helena asked with a confused expression.

[SIGH... WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT ME? IF A HUMAN INGEST YOUR BLOOD IT WOULD DESTROY BOTH THEIR BODY AND SOUL COMPLETELY. BECAUSE THE (QI/MANA) IN JUST ONE DROP OF YOUR BLOOD, IS TOO STRONG FOR EVEN A DRAGON TO HANDLE.]

[YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT WEAKER FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO INGEST IT.]

Alpha explained.

"Damn, that was close. I almost wasted them... Item box."

Helena said as she takes out a golden cup half filled with water, she had in the item box. She placed it on the desk and placed her hand over it and a drop of her golden blood fell into the cup, turning the water gold. And immediately after, the cut healed. Her palm showed no sign of an injury.

"Well, now I just have to get it into their body and kill them."

Helena said with an innocent smile as she made the diluted blood in the cup levitate and separates the liquid into two.

She shapes them into sharp frozen blades and sends them flying, piercing both Grace's and Mr. K's chests. Their lungs collapsed first, depriving them of oxygen. They struggled as they choked on their blood and died painfully.

********************

TWO HOURS LATER.

"GASPS! Huff...Huff."

Mr. K and Grace resurrected, they gasped for air as they felt a sharp pain in their lungs.

Grace shook in fear after remembering how she had died. She crawls up into a ball as tears fell down her cheek. She was terrified of the feeling she felt.

Not being able to scream for help but only to choke on her blood, dying painfully and alone.

"Ha, you are awake–"

*WHOOSH*

Mr. K lunged toward the Hooded figure, who sat on his desk. He moves his mana towards his hand, strengthening it, and swings it like a blade.

This is a technique used by Grandmaster knights. After entering the grandmaster level, knights can use mana to strengthen their bodies and reinforce their weapons, making them stronger and faster. This was the difference between a Grandmaster knight and an ordinary knight.