Chapter 8: Troubling Day

Setting: Furro's bedroom

Desc: Furro finally wakes up from his dream, his code returning back to normal. Shio is sitting down next to his bed looking very worried. At this point in time, Shio and Furro are becoming closer than what they were in the beginning. (You're really going to like that, huh, Shio?)

A!Note: This is going to be a bit more of a fluffy chapter. A nice one, y'know? One that doesn't have too many chaotic things and is also less serious. It's going to be neutral with a bit of real facts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furro jolts up, his face in fear and shock. Shio immediately pushes Furro back down onto his bed. "Oh, oops, sorry Furro!" Shio says letting go of Furro and scratching his nape. He sounds a bit more nervous than normal. Furro calms down slightly and he responds, "No, it's okay. But uh, why were you.. right next to my bed?" Shio freezes.

"WELL.." Shio begins. He covers his face while saying, "I like to watch you sleep sometimes, and by sometimes I mean all the time.." Furro then freezes. "Was that a steven universe reference?" Furro says, surprisingly calm. Shio calms down and he sighs deeply. "Yeah, I think it is. I'm not sure, I have never in my life watched Steven Universe at all." He shrugs.

Shio mutters, "But, aren't you mad at me for doing it?" Furro shakes his head. Obviously Furro heard it because he's SO cool, totally! "Not really. It does creep me the hell out but it's all good!" Furro smiles. "Besides, you're not doing anything harmful, right? If you don't do anything bad then I'll allow it. Maybe." Shio's eyes glimmer, "really? Thanks, Furro! I think I know why I like to watch your streams haha!!"

Furro tilts his head. "Why do you like to watch my streams? I know some of my viewers say my voice is relaxing and all but, why do you like to watch my streams?" Shio pauses for a moment. He bites his lip all sexy-like, and then he starts to speak, "the thing is, I was scrolling through the members of the accursed server and saw you online. And since you're voicing one of my favourite characters I checked your profile, found out you're a Vtuber and I just subscribed. Two minutes later, you went live."

Furro stays silent for a bit. He then starts talking, "damn, I never knew that. It's a nice coincidence that I went live 2 minutes later, right? Haha!" Shio smiles, "a big coincidence! Not as big as your in-counter with MerryWeather on YugioH though!" Furro smiles again, "yup! But, let's not talk about different Vtubers for now." Shio nods.

Furro thinks for a moment. "Where's.. everybody else?" "They're going shopping. F!Reader said that she wanted to find something for y-.. I mean, going shopping for fun..." Furro nods, he knows that they're getting something for him now. "I totally believe you!" Furro smiles. Shio sighs in relief. "Oh thank god, I MEAN.." Shio panics.

Furro laughs and he looks at Shio, "don't worry about it, I definitely believe you," Furro does not believe Shio. Shio laughs too. "Furro, I have a question for you." Furro pauses, "what's your question?" Shio stops smiling and he looks away. "Synovah and I know that you and M!Reader found out what we're truly here for. Are you.. going to kick us out?" Furro frowns.

"No, I'm not. Besides, if I wanted to M!Reader would pin me to the wall again." Furro grumbles the last part and Shio laughs, "is that what really happened? PFFT.. Synovah and I thought you two were doing the devil's tango together!!" Furro widens his eyes. "What??!"

Shio laughs, he knows that Synovah would probably laugh in the situation as well. Furro covers his face. "We weren't doing that! It was just that we weren't cooperating with each other! I promise, we weren't doing anything of the sort!!" Shio falls down laughing.

"Stop laughing, ahh!!" Furro magically wattpad-style blushes out of embarrassment. "This is such a troubling day, Furro!" Shio says, basically dying. Furro sighs, "well, are you hungry? I know I am." Shio nods. "Very hungry, you were asleep for 14 hours!" Shio sounds very disappointed. 14 hours isn't.. too normal so to speak. But Furro isn't normal so fuck it.

For today, Furro and Shio spent 10 hours together, they got to know each other a bit better. Shio and Furro ate some food (I'm not going to be specific because I really don't know what Furro eats and I don't plan on knowing anytime soon.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Words: 800

A!Note: I don't have much to say for this chapter but I'd like to say that it was fun making this! I actually had to ask Shio how they first watched Furro. I didn't have to but I did! Cya buddies!!!